• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Semi-sequel to this: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2347012?useskin=oasis

~

MCU Spider-Man was waiting outside of Insomniac Spider-Man's apartment, waiting for him to get back so they could do more training. ITSV Miles suddenly dropped in and took a seat next to him. "Hey, I'm Miles Morales. Not this universe's Miles Morales, he's a bit older than me."

"Oh, hey. Peter Parker." Peter offered his hand. "Not this universe's Peter Parker but, y'know." Miles snorted and shook his hand. "I'm actually hoping to ask this world's Peter to train me. Me me, not this world's me who he's already training. This is getting confusing." Both teens had a laugh at that. "Tell me about it. There's about 50 of me all of a sudden. Mr. Stark nearly had a heart attack when he found out."

The two young heroes traded quips and jokes for a bit before Miles mad a suggestion. "We could just train right now. This world's Peter probably isn't going to be back for awhile." Peter nodded. "Sure, man. Let my just go change into my suit real quick."

~

Both at 9-A. Speed Equalized. Victory via KO or Incapactation.

Spider-Man-Homecoming-366241-Detail
vs.
Miles ITSV

Voting for Miles due to being comparable to Peter but having more abilities to bridge any gaps, plus also having higher AP with the Venom blast

Miles should win. He seems more in touch with his powers (AKA he can use Spider-Sense without getting sneak attacked non-stop).

Also

"Hey!"

Seriously, the Venom Blasts seem to be able to one shot people on his tier, including a more adult Spider-Man AND a Kingpin who, in his own words, was never beaten by his world's Spider-Man

Neither has a writing

Peter has 'slightly tilted a plane' and 'held a ferry together'

Miles has 'explosion of a subway' and I would argue he scales to the his Peter Parker who casually slaps a car

2.17 x 10^9 is building level, so it wasn't likely used as being inconsistent with Peter

So until then it's safe to say that Peter is baseline or else it is some very intense PIS

Hm okay then, you should make a CRT. At the very least MCU Spider-Man will be buffed

Don't have time for that rn, in a game session.

Anyone can make it at any point, I will tomorrow if no one does

Back