• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roleplaying Discussion Thread

Faruel1998 said:
@Psycho
You know I could use Wish to express the desire to become 1-A, so ... don't challenge fate
This just proves why I should be allowed to have Madness.

Also you sure that aint NLF?

@Psycho

Wish: A spell with no known limits, Wish allows the user to make a single wish, which then comes true. Allows for high-scale reality warping, though it is exceedingly tricky to use. In theory it could be used to extremely dramatic effect; indeed, it has no known cap on it's capabilities

Yobo Blue said:
BTw, I'm not on Discord, so I have to know. Are there still endings to make, or is this finally, totally done.
I'll be writing a ending that also ties up a few loose ends.

Yeah, but at least shot didn't hit the fan until Reggy's luck was weakened because someone allowed too much TSSDK and Destiny

Honestly, if nothing else, adding in those two verses tends to cause stuff to go out of control fast

They are powerful verses, but I dont know where you got that from. I don't remember either of those ever causing a lot of problems in a RP.

Back