• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How would he do it before Rohan gets a thought off? If he was given like 5 seconds of prep time to look at the future, then maybe but if Katakuri goes for precog and Rohan thinks when the match begins, Katakuri gets bodied every time.

Katakuri's precog is passive. If he see the future (seeing Rohan points him) and uses haoshoku he takes. But probably he not have have time for that.

Rei Rubro said:
Rohan's range is higher than 50 meters?
Rohan can "point" (Read: Think) at you as long as he has a clear line of sight. Like, if Katakuri were taking cover behind a large rock or something, then he wouldn't be able to do so

Katakuri would see the image of Rohan pointing, just as Luffy has the image of Katakuri attacking him. But I don't know what he could do to stop the stando noryoku... Maybe at this distance he might be able to shoot a Jelly Beam in Rohan's head (He just needs to move his fingers), and i don't remember Rohan using his ability just thinking (As Nuke says) at middle of DiU, so I'm not voting yet.

@Rei

Puffy and Katskuri are not invisible, Heavens Door is

Unless you can give proof they can see invisible people he cannot see Heavens Door.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back