• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
"Forgive me father, for I have failed", said Kratos, as he knelt down in front of the mighty shadow on top of the throne. The shadow disappeared as the figure stood up, revealing the Greek God of Lightning and King of all Gods, Zeus.

"What! You, the demigod son of the king of all gods, failed to destroy this pathetic weakling? Your failure is a disappointment, and your deed will scatter like ashes. All will know that I have brought a fool to this world, and I would've banished you with Prometheus to let the eagle feed on your liver."

"I must act quickly though, whining around and blaming others will not achieve my goal. Hades!"

Purple flames bursted from the crack behind Kratos as a leathery and necrotic looking hand grabbed onto the ledge. The God of the Underworld, Hades, instantly heeded the call of his brother.

"You called? I reckon that this is something for my collection of damned souls."

Zeus sent Kratos away with a portal and walked towards a pool of water as Hades followed. He touched the water's surface and an image of a young man with a peculiar hairstyle talking to his friends.

"See that man? I wouldn't even call him a man judging by the way he defeated my son. Your task is simple, nothing but plain assassination. Take his soul if you want."

"It would be my pleasure. I would appreciate it if you sent him to my realm, Zeus."

"Very well."

Zeus snapped his fingers, and the young man's expression of laughter changed into confusion. The god laughed hysterically as he looked through Hades' eyes, closing in on the unsuspecting mortal.

Speed equalized, takes place in that place where Kratos fought Hades in GoW 3.

Rohan: 3

Hades: 3

Inconclusive:

Rohan ASB
Hades God of War
he looks sad

So what does Hades lead with?

Edit: Rohan vs Saitama, Rohan vs Ainz Ooal Gown... So many terrible ideas I have!

Well, this fight might be pretty hard to do. We have no idea how Heaven's Door operates in darkness/against invisible targets as a whole.

Could you show me a clip of the guy fighting or preparing to fight?

When the battle starts, can they see eachother?

I mean, against Rohan. Battle starts, how far away are they from each other and does the darkness prevent either of them from seeing eachother?

Just clarifying before I vote.

In that video, Hades was... really loud.

So, seeing as the distance is pretty small, here's how I see it going.

Battle starts, Hades goes invisible. He goes up behind Rohan and prepares for a strike, similar to how he does in the video. Rohan hears this, turns around, Heaven's Door instantly. Rohan wins.

I think this because in that video where he battled, the chain made plenty of noise and he swung it around a few times before lashing out. As Hades wouldn't expect Rohan to flat one-shot him, Hades would be incapped the moment he starts swinging his chains, before he can strike.

Because Hades winds up his chain strike and leaves invisibility to attack and is very loud, I vote Rohan due to having a faster attack.

Doesn't mean Rohan wouldn't. That's a lot of noise.

That can be seen as Kratos being weird, not that there isn't a noise. Just because someone doesn't notice something doesn't mean it's not there. Outlier or low feats/mistakes are present for all characters.

Can we rest for a while with this Rohan match ups? Or give him someone who can actually beat him?

Its kinda of a trope to have a creepy ass villain move dragging his weapon along the ground and the one the villain fights does not notice the grating sound until the villain is close enough. Pyramid Head also did this iirc.

Its probably an outlier for Kratos who has enhanced senses and yet didn't notice.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Its probably an outlier for Kratos who has enhanced senses and yet didn't notice.
This key doesn't even have enhanced senses, he had that when he was the God of War after killing Ares

Right, but that's still loud as hell. Rohan will hear it, and respond first. Therefore, I vote Rohan.

Also, let's spam Rohan some more.

Not really? Kratos can't see invisibles. In canon you wouldn't be able to see Hades, considering Ascension established that his helmet makes people invisible. He only beat Hades through his own spatial awareness.

Invisibility =/= No sound. And if he's that sloppy, Rohan is going to notice when the dust on the floor moves when Hades moves around.

Nothing suggests Hades is sloppy.

Which is more statistically likely, that Rehan gets taken by surprise, grabbed and instantly soul-ripped, all in two seconds and pretty much effortlessly, or that he, by some stroke of luck, manages to hear Hade and pinpoint his location while he is invisible?

I'm going with Hades here.

I saw the video. The battle didn't even start and he was already loud as crap, along with slowly lumbering up and winding up his chain. There was nothing fast or sneaky about his attack.

We need solid proof of his invisibility and why he wouldn't attack Rohan like he did Kratos.

Hades fra

Thr sound is for the spook factor unless you mean to say that for some reason kratos just goes deaf and misses the noise before the fight

His invisibility in his profile and Ascension portrays his helmet as granting it. Nothing to prove there.

What noise? The only noise he makes is when his chains have already been lashed at the foe, and I doubt Rohan will have the time to react to that when they will be on his face by the time he turns.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JNUKjfz080s

Those are some really, really loud chains. He doesn't even strike instantly- he winds them up first.

Plus, I really don't see invisibility in this fight, but if there is something I don't know, please tell me.

Not to mention that Rohan can write on invisible targets to an extent (He wrote on the invisible baby).

ThePixelKirby said:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JNUKjfz080s
Those are some really, really loud chains. He doesn't even strike instantly- he winds them up first.

Plus, I really don't see invisibility in this fight, but if there is something I don't know, please tell me.

Not to mention that Rohan can write on invisible targets to an extent (He wrote on the invisible baby).
The sound is clearly for effect there is no way kratos would have missed it if he heard it

The helmet gives invis as stated in ascension

He needs to know where they are first though

You can't seriously claim that a loud chain that Kratos turned around to doesn't exist. This isn't game mechanics. This isn't 'effect'. That's what happened.

Back