• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rohan Kishibe vs Fifteen (1 Left)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moritzva

The Blood Goddess
Joke Battles
Content Moderator
Thread Moderator
Rohan matches aren't fair. Fifteen matches aren't fair. Someone told me that Fifteen beat one of the strongest JoJos, so, have fun.

Fifteen is bloodlusted.

Rohan is investigating a Stand user that may be involved with the Morioh Murders, and Fifteen is a prime suspect.

Thus Spoke Rohan Kishibe Rohan is used, meaning Heaven's Door is thought-based. Speed Equal.

Battle starts in the streets of Morioh, in front of Rohan's house, 10 meters from eachother.

Rohan Kishibe: 6 (Triforce, Emperor, Arsenal, Quirky, Iapitus, Kyschan)

Fiftee:

Inconclusive:

This match has quite a few similarities to Diavolo vs Rohan.

Fifteen looks at precog. He just always sees himself screwed as he turns in a book and he's unable to do anything in order to harm Rohan.

Rohan can incap in a way that doesn't activate his automatic time rewind and that 15 cannot just go back with a thought, as that's a move made to harm Rohan. Not that it matters since this key makes opponents pass out, but just in case. Precog is useless as he won't avoid Rohan's HD in time.

I think he can like, insta teleport, so it's technically not a stomp, but Rohan has a higher probability of winning, so I'm voting for him.

Vote counted.

Out of all the Jojo vs Fifteen matches, I was quite surprised that this was never made.

To my knowledge, it's thought-based. That's what the profile says, too. So, I don't think so.

In that case, it's probably a stomp then. Rohan starts the fight and instantly incaps. Fifteen's teleportation is instant, but his attacks are not

As Triforce said, Fifteen could start the battle with a Teleport due to being bloodlusted and attempt to surprise Rohan. It's a reasonably possible win condition, even if Rohan has a higher chance of winning.

Which automatically makes this match more fair than most of Rohan's matches and most of Fifteen's matches.

ThePixelKirby said:
As Triforce said, Fifteen could start the battle with a Teleport due to being bloodlusted and attempt to surprise Rohan. It's a reasonably possible win condition, even if Rohan has a higher chance of winning.
Which automatically makes this match more fair than most of Rohan's matches and most of Fifteen's matches.
Surprising rohan wouldn't change anything. Rohan thinks, and Fifteen gets open like a book. Fifteen thinks, and he is behind rohan, who thinks and opens Fifteen like a book.

Then again, since speed is equalised, if Fifteen goes straight from teleportation to Iaijutsu he may be able to "blitz" Rohan, so I guess its fair.

If its framed like that, then I guess I vote Rohan as well

if there's even the slightest chance of Fifteen winning, he will win because his precog will tell him the exact moves he has to do to win

so, he wins because precog too OP pls nerf

Oh **** You Right!

I completely ******* forgot about Rohan's durability. Nvm guys, pack it up, we done here, match over, pack it in. Close this shit

And this is why you read profiles.
All-aircraft-fire-F7-rsR.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back