• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rohan fights in a Jojo Gauntlet

In this match, Rohan will be fighting several other Jojo characters, one-on-one, in order from beginning to end. At which point does he stop, or does he clear the matches. He is in character

1) Young Joseph 2) Yoshikage Kira 3) Weather Report 4) Vanilla Ice 5) DIO 6) Diavolo 7) Pucci (just got Made In Heaven)

Bonus: Same as before, but Rohan has bloodlust

I don't remember him ever keeping up with Made in Heaven. But in all of these cases, all he has to do is Heaven's Door everyone before they can act. Especially when he's bloodlusted.

However, his stand is only a B in speed, so he would have trouble landing it on the likes of DIO.

He'd definitely beat Kira tho. He was only killed in the initial timeline because he was caught off guard/when he wasn't looking.

Also, sorry for the necro.

I would say he would get to Dio. as Dio's timestop would have been hard to counter, also the fact that Dio is a very interesting character, meaning Rohan would be curious about him and how his life has been, pluss the fact that The World is faster than rohans Heavens Door, meaning Dio would be capeble of tkaing himm down if bloodlusted.

rohan wins most of the time against #1 and #2, but by #3 it depends on the situation, does WR has his sneal-transformation? if yes than rohan will be down easily,

in #4 it depends on vanilla and rohan and how they begin the fight, if rohan immedately attacks he will win, otherwise he wont be able to stop vanilla,

lord #5 will stop time and kill him,

mafia boss #6 will skip ahead and rohan wont even understand what the fck is going on while he is killed,

priest #7 pucci will get faster and faster until it rips rohans head of :/

Well, most battle in JoJo are depends on the situation and whether he's in character or not.. I guess in character he should be able to defeat Joseph, Kira, Vanilla Ice, and Weather Report (if he doesn't have any access to Heavy Weather)..

In bloodlust state however, i'm pretty sure he can reach even Pucci although both Dio and Diavolo are debatable, he do still have a chance to beat either one of them.. I can't see him beating Pucci though, no matter in which state he is..

Back