• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rodri's basics in stomp matches: Everyone vs Composite Tree

Rodri_"Dante"

Hablo español.
Joke Battles
Administrator
Yes, every user vs Composite Tree

Everyone at their peak, but 1k away from the nearest computer.

Speed is equalized to CT's level

Composite Tree stomps: 69

Composite Tree stomps: 420

Composite Tree stomps: 666

Each user is 1 kilometer away from their computers...

Crabwhale can't delete the page if he's a whole kilometer away from any computer

Girl, it would take him 100000 days to reach his computer. The guy will starve to death.

It would have to be one heck of a chainsaw. Have you seen how wide Sequoia trees can get to?

Wait Rodri, are you giving every user prep time or is every user participating as-is without prep time?

Prep time is kind of useless. Also, this is supposed to be a stomp in CT's favor.

Well, if we have prep time, we can produce a flat cutting laser, and then once we're in the match, even if our speed was limited to 10 cm per day, once we activate the laser, since you're only limiting the speed of the users, light would still go at light speed, so we would be able to cut the tree once the laser is activated. So we would win

Speed equalization also takes into accoun combat speed, unless you have a way to boost your speed there is no way to get over 10 cm/d

Rodri "Dante" said:
Girl, it would take him 100000 days to reach his computer. The guy will starve to death.
Seeing this sentence makes me want to commit uninstall life...again...

Rodri "Dante" said:
Speed equalization also takes into account combat speed, unless you have a way to boost your speed there is no way to get over 10 cm/d
Our speed would be 10 cm per day, but light is not us. We would be controlling the laser at 10 cm/day, but light would not follow our combat speed.

Note that all of this is assuming that we have prep time beforehand

Crabwhale said:
Rodri "Dante" said:
Seeing this sentence makes me want to commit uninstall life...again...
Why

Which is how I throw this thread out of whack: I run to my computer because I don't have stamina as pathetic as a slice of moldy bread, either delete the profile or (if we're talking about an IRL CT) call the authorities to cut such a safety hazard down.

Case closed.

Or you know, I could just rent one of those giant saws like the one from Ghost Rider 2 and rip the thing to shreds.

The speed of said laser still counts as combat speed.

Yes, we have a laser that moves at 10 cm/d, really practical.

Okay. But even if the laser would be going at 10 cm/day, it would still be able to eventually cut the tree, and we would still win

The laser doesn't need constant human interaction. But, since apparently everything is going at 10/cm per day, our metabolism (and, by extension, our digestive system), would be going at 10 cm per day, so we could still survive. Also, if we have prep time, we could easily just set up an intravenous feeding system beforehand.

Back