• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rock Lee's jutsu

Focusing chakra on the soles of the feet is a basic thing and we've seen Rock Lee use it several times, but is there any evidence that he can use Substitution, Clone Technique and Transformation Technique? He is unable to use ninjutsu, so I assume these 3 techniques should be removed from his profile

I'm not aware of any evidence that Rock Lee can use those three techniques.

In order to pass the ninja academy, you need to be able to use the clone technique.

EDIT: This could have just been for Naruto's graduating class, but I'm not sure.

Last edited:
In order to pass the ninja academy, you need to be able to use the clone technique.

EDIT: This could have just been for Naruto's graduating class, but I'm not sure.
That's what usually happens, but Rock Lee is different, he had no skill in ninjutsu.

Might Guy didn't either and still passed.

It might be a translation issue? From what I recall, neither Lee nor Guy had a "talent" with ninjutsu, so they spent all their time on taijutsu. I don't think this means they literally can't do the bare minimum.

Back