• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RoboCop vs Terminator A classic

For starters, I'm unsure of the potency the Auto-9 has, but based on their standard equipment, neither can realistically harm each other with weapons fire until the Plasma Rifle comes out.

Even if they are relatively the same strength-wise, this means they physically have a hard time hurting each other as well, as they are much more durable by comparison.

In close quarters combat they are even, not considering the movement speed gap as per RoboCop's generally slow travel, as they both are capable of catching bullets.

RoboCop has the jetpack however which will give him the movement advantage as well as flight, meaning he can stay out of the T-850's grasp which, depending on which LS we use, could be a problem or not.

In terms of staying power, Terminator will undoubtedly last longer without needing a break, as RoboCop only lasts 24 hours without charge and being damaged can drain battery, whereas the Terminator can last a century on a single power cell.

I'd lean RoboCop only because Tactical Ordinance when cranked up in level can be more devastating and the terminal strip being a natural defense tool so he can have the advantage while unarmed if it comes to that.

5.5/10 for RoboCop.

For starters, I'm unsure of the potency the Auto-9 has, but based on their standard equipment, neither can realistically harm each other with weapons fire until the Plasma Rifle comes out.
There's no live action version of RoboCop where his Auto-9 has enough power the hurt a Terminator. Its basically scratch damage or a T3 punching contest if they get in close quarters.

I think the only real advantage RoboCop has is if his grenades are really good. Though if they aren't the T-850 is superior to models that can shrug off direct grenade launcher hits and survive RPG strikes, albeit with some damage.

In close quarters combat they are even, not considering the movement speed gap as per RoboCop's generally slow travel, as they both are capable of catching bullets
Could still be notable in terms of agility though. The Japanese Robots were able to roll RoboCop due to their superior movement speed. Well superior movement speed and katanas.

I think the only real advantage RoboCop has is if his grenades are really good. Though if they aren't the T-850 is superior to models that can shrug off direct grenade launcher hits and survive RPG strikes, albeit with some damage.
I'm sure they are at least comparable if not superior to those things, as a level 3 charge completely destroyed a metal security door, so it's pretty safe to assume level 10 is rather devastating.

Could still be notable in terms of agility though. The Japanese Robots were able to roll RoboCop due to their superior movement speed. Well superior movement speed and katanas.
I didn't really take the T-850 as all that agile, and besides, RoboCop does have the jetpack here.

I'm sure they are at least comparable if not superior to those things, as a level 3 charge completely destroyed a metal security door, so it's pretty safe to assume level 10 is rather devastating
Oh those. They're from the 90s tv show and not the movies themselves. They wouldn't be a factor here. Though TV show RoboCop would probably beat the T-850, if only due to his hilariously good durability.

I didn't really take the T-850 as all that agile, and besides, RoboCop does have the jetpack here.
The Terminator is more agile than RoboCop, 2which was my point.

Jetpack is nice, but honestly due to lack of good ranged damage the fight will have to go to melee eventually.

Oh those. They're from the 90s tv show and not the movies themselves. They wouldn't be a factor here. Though TV show RoboCop would probably beat the T-850, if only due to his hilariously good durability.
Strange, as they are on his main page.

I don't really think the T-850 "uses" its agility if that makes sense, going off the T-X vs T-850 fight it just charges forward and tries to smack/throw it around.

Yeah the 850 moves faster but not in the same capacity the Japanese robot did. Sorta feel like it ends up being a brawl, and the Terminator loses because RoboCop can take more than the Terminator can dish out or the Terminstor eventually wins with enough scratch damage inflicted.

Don't quote me on this but doesn't the Terminator have a bunch of different Combat Skill implanted into it from Skynet or was that BS that was fed to me back when Death Battle did Robocop vs Terminator?

It has skills to help it kill people but in terms of actual showings there's no indication it knows good combat maneuvers or anything.

Also, killing people isn't too hard when you're a 9-B robot with type 2 immortality

Back