• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Robloxian VS Soujirou Mibu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just going to say that speed equalized will not affect Mibu infinity cutting speed due to the fact that his infinity cutting speed come from his ability to cut through space-time and distance and last time i check you cant nerf someone ability.

mibu will most likely cut things first as he has a tendecy to cut things until there is nothing left to cut iirc also he has a barrier so roblox can't attack weak point and mibu's attacks do ignore distance basically longinus with erasure hax but with a sword i think mibu is likely to take out roblox before he can use existence erasure

ROBLOXians are pretty small, only 25 cm tall, and I have no idea who this anime kiddo is. But I do know that a massive horde of ROBLOXians using Hyperlaser Guns would win easily.

>hyperlaser guns would win easily

Mibu is a swordsman who has a style that can cut practically anything that isn't infinite be it metaphysical concepts and such (don't get me started with his hands and chopstick :p) the only thing he cannot cut in base is something truly infinite but he doesn't miss and can bypass distance via distortion so...

CookiesAreEpic123 said:
ROBLOXians are pretty small, only 25 cm tall, and I have no idea who this anime kiddo is. But I do know that a massive horde of ROBLOXians using Hyperlaser Guns would win easily.
Kajiri Kamui Kagura doesn't have anime.

So.. you guys all realize that Soujirou is a guy, right?

Also, Roboxian has no counter to being diced to pieces at the conceptual level.

It depends on who takes the first shot I guess. I looked at his profile and din't see anything that indicates resistance to BFR attacks. Hyperlaser one shots. Then again that weird cut the future ability or whatever its called on his profile could kill the Robloxian too. This guy's 7-B abilities lists regneration, but it is an unknown. Unless there is something that explicitly proves his 7-B form has at least low-godly regen. Delete tool also one shots. For now I'd vote inconclusive.

i would go for mibu cause he can cut practically the tools roblox has and can practically kill him plus that's what mibu goes for to kill the person AFAIK

I still say inconclusive because either can one shot the other. I didn't see anything about low-godly regen on his 7-B profile. Meaning that Hyperlaser and Delete tool will kill him. Not to mention Robloxian can BFR him. Then again he can also cut Robloxian into trillions of pieces or something. It just depends on who attacks frst. So inconclusive for me.

An energy beam. Wow. Against an ability that allows the user to cut anything down at the metaphysical level. That beam gets sliced in half along with the Roboloxian.

Reppuzan said:
An energy beam. Wow. Against an ability that allows the user to cut anything down at the metaphysical level. That beam gets sliced in half along with the Roboloxian.
And what happens if that blade is erased? Can he come back from BFR?

Still think its inconclusive.

Reppuzan said:
im pretty sure the robloxian has abilities to counter that.

How does the Delete tool work? It isn't specified on the profile.

All I can find on it is the fact that the tool itself resembles a hammer.

Soujirou has range, a hammer doesn't.

@versus he can cut with chopsticks or his bloody hands iirc it's a style

@kuularne yes...he just tied his hair and get bridal carried by Waifu

Reppuzan said:

Its simple existence erasure. Witch Soujirou's profile doesn't specify resistance to or Low-godly regen. Nor does it imply resistance to BFR.

Reppuzan said:

limited range of 1,166 feet and 8 inches. Lol

Still going with Soujirou, I'm not very sure what gear the Robloxian would use at first, but I sure as hell doubt that he would be able to use them if Soujirou just cuts it at a metaphysical level and turns the Robloxian into a pile of plastic.

@Versus

Again, how does it work? Does he have to hit something with it? Is actually part of his arsenal or is it a mod tool?

Does it even have lore?

Soujirou can cut anything at any distance due to cutting through the concept of distance to instantly wipe out the target.

Reppuzan said:

It's essentially a tool that allows the user to delete objects in a range of 1000 studs on any axis around it. Ingame, it colors the selected target(s) orange, outlines them, and connects an orange beam to them if the user hovers over them with their cursor - but only the user can actually see that happening.

The opponent would probably see the Robloxian swinging a hammer downwards before being instantly erased.

And it is technically official if you take into account that there exists a gear variant for it, and it has been depicted in several games created by the Roblox staff alongside other building tools.

Anyways, still going with Soujirou. I'm not very sure what gear the Robloxian would use at first, but I sure as hell doubt that he would be able to use them if Soujirou just cuts it at a metaphysical level and turns the Robloxian into a pile of plastic.

I'm not really voting for anyone here. Just putting the info out there. But if he can bypass distance and instsakill then I guess generic anime dude wins.

@Reppuzan.

Lore? How is that relevant?

And Yes you have to hit something with it.

Typically in Robloxian VS debates it is considered part of his arsenal unless specified otherwise.

@Versus

I'm asking if he canonically has it since the first few videos I look up about Roblox is the fact that you have to hack in order to obtain it, meaning that it's not something the Robloxian is meant to have and therefore should not be in his arsenal.

Reppuzan said:
@Versus
I'm asking if he canonically has it since the first few videos I look up about Roblox is the fact that you have to hack in order to obtain it, meaning that it's not something the Robloxian is meant to have and therefore should not be in his arsenal.
If you don't like it make a content revison thread about it. All I know is that most consider it part of his arsenal.

Or you can simply look up what a standard equiments/gears/arsenal mean. If by the game itself you need to hack the game to obtain said weapon, its clear as day that its not a "standard" equipment. And making a CRT would actually solidify this even further if the revision is accepted anyway. So in either case its really not helping Robloxian's case at all

Fabtastic Glasses said:
Or you can simply look up what a standard equiments/gears/arsenal mean. If by the game itself you need to hack the game to obtain said weapon, its clear as day that its not a "standard" equipment. And making a CRT would actually solidify this even further if the revision is accepted anyway. So in either case its really not helping Robloxian's case at all
Just double checked. Delete tool doesn't seem to be in the standard equipment as far as I can tell. Soo there you go ya win. Happy?

@Versus

I didn't mean to interrogate you out of spite, but it's important to know what is valid and what isn't valid.

If there's incorrect info on a profile we need to correct it ASAP. That's just how this wiki works.

Fabtastic Glasses said:
I actually do agree with it not being standard equipment. That is where the gear should be. I was thinking that the Robloxian should have keys regarding gear like:

Standard fighting tools (Which would imply stuff such as brickbattle gear) | Catalog Gear | Building tools.

Reppuzan said:
@Versus
IIRC, most of those videos are talking about this game. There used to be an exploit where a person could substitute an item's ID on a stamper tool with another official ID (Referring to something created by Roblox staff, such a gear) where a player could place about any item as long as it was created by a staff member. One of the videos I saw were presumably talking about a delete tool that could be used to grief other people's creations on the server. This, of course, isn't official (Since it's via hacking).

If we're talking about the Roblox games that were created by staff members/Roblox itself. A bunch of them (Even including some of the base templates) included building tools - more notably, the stamper tool. Due to how common these are in official places (Which exclude player-generated content not made by dev/official staff members), it should be logical that the Robloxian would have items such as these.

However, I do think this deserves a CRT to validify such.

EDIT: I just figured out from a bit of testing with it. It's intended to only be able to delete blocks and such, its ability to delete players is a bug (They have to be holding gear to be deleted). So LOLDELETETOOL is only usable in combat if the user tries encasing the opponent in something or via deleting the ground below them. Going to make a CRT thread about the validity of the tools and correct the profile.

TL;DR 2, more evidence that sou takes this match casually.

Does having a sixth sense that allows Soujirou to warn him of danger be a great help? :D

• Õ«ùµ¼íÚâÄÒü«þ¼¼ÕࡵäƒÒüîÒÇü ÒüôÒüôÒüºµö╗ÒéüÒéïÒüôÒü¿Òü«Õì▒ÚÖ║ÒéÆÕ»ƒÒüùÒüƒÒÇé µäÅÞ¡ÿÒéÆÒü¬ÒüÅ
ÒüùÒüƒÕçµ£êÒüôÒüØÒüî` ÒééÒüúÒü¿ÒééµüÉÒéìÒüùÒüäÒü¿ÒüäÒüåõ║ïÕ«ƒÒü½µ£¼Þâ¢Òüºµ░ùõ╗ÿÒüäÒüƒÒü« Òüá

The first part (Õ«ùµ¼íÚâÄÒü«þ¼¼ÕࡵäƒÒüîÒÇü ÒüôÒüôÒüºµö╗ÒéüÒéïÒüôÒü¿Òü«Õì▒ÚÖ║ÒéÆÕ»ƒÒüùÒüƒ) translates to : The sixth sense of Soujirou Mibu sensed the dangerous assault :p (I hate the fact when i make a CRT for a character only for me to notice he has something you didn't add it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back