• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Robloxian VS Soujirou Mibu

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALRF said:
Does having a sixth sense that allows Soujirou to warn him of danger be a great help? :D
  • Õ«ùµ¼íÚâÄÒü«þ¼¼ÕࡵäƒÒüîÒÇü ÒüôÒüôÒüºµö╗ÒéüÒéïÒüôÒü¿Òü«Õì▒ÚÖ║ÒéÆÕ»ƒÒüùÒüƒÒÇé µäÅÞ¡ÿÒéÆÒü¬ÒüÅ
ÒüùÒüƒÕçµ£êÒüôÒüØÒüî` ÒééÒüúÒü¿ÒééµüÉÒéìÒüùÒüäÒü¿ÒüäÒüåõ║ïÕ«ƒÒü½µ£¼Þâ¢Òüºµ░ùõ╗ÿÒüäÒüƒÒü« Òüá

The first part (Õ«ùµ¼íÚâÄÒü«þ¼¼ÕࡵäƒÒüîÒÇü ÒüôÒüôÒüºµö╗ÒéüÒéïÒüôÒü¿Òü«Õì▒ÚÖ║ÒéÆÕ»ƒÒüùÒüƒ) translates to : The sixth sense of Soujirou Mibu sensed the dangerous assault :p (I hate the fact when i make a CRT for a character only for me to notice he has something you didn't add it)
It probably would. More evidence that sou stomps lego boi.

I just noticed that you guys thought that Soujirou was a girl at first.

Darth Sidious ROFL

@ALRF

To be fair, he looks like Beatrice to me.....and she looks like a male to me when I saw her for the first time in this wiki months ago.

In character Soujirou would open up with Kubitobashi no Kaze--Kou no Daini Òâ╗ Sabae , add that with his distortion and you got an attack that ignores distance (or future, or whatever he likes to cut)

Someone should close this cause with recent upgrado, this is a stomp for little simpson in bloc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back