• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roblox Dude fights A Noodle (THREE VOTES LEFT)

Alright, so, neither of them have any especially glaring abilities that will give them much of an advantage over the other. Chances are, it comes down to guns.

What's Noodle's AP again?

Noodle's AP is like 4.6 megajoules. She's a super soldier who was sorta trained as a kid to be a great soldier and the program was shut down because I believe their were too dangerous.

The player doesn't have the best regen though, does he? It's just Low

So their AP is basically equal, too?

Would Noodle just win by being thinner and therefore harder to hit, due to how incredibly close this is?

That would indeed be the dumbest way to win, though.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
You can probably just link it since it was already the justification on their profile
Yeeeah I'll do that later. I'm lazy.

Also, you going with that, Pixel? I mean I'll count it. Just wondering if you wouldn't rather go inconclusive or something.

I'm

honestly not sure what to do with this match.

Inconclusive seems best. Whoever gets luckiest with their shots.

Mrkrookodile said:
This one could go either way but im voting for the player since he has more stamina and its likely he would eventually win
Yea they kinda both just raise their guns, shoot, and both die. Although Noodles could certainly win through being more slim and nimble, compared to the far more blocky, broad, and inflexible Roblox Guy.

>roblox guys are immobile

Limitations of graphics arent immobility.

PF is a fame about dodging around and shooting anyways you'd need to be mobile enough

Which is why it's probably incon.

Although the fact that they are visually built in a specific way does inhibit their practical mobility.

We dont do the same for Minecraft though.

Being blocky is more likely just a visual limit of the roblox program, there's no official biology in Phantom Forces that states all the people are blocky. It's easier to assume that they're as mobile as normal humans

In that case, it's basically 100% incon. Like, neither of them have a glaring AP, skill, or... anything, advantage.

AP barely means anything when on earth hit from either should realistically wound enough to kill but whatevet

Yeaa you're probably going to need non-debunked reasoning, Sans.

Isn't Noodle more acrobatic based on those animation shorts and music videos

Plus she should be a smaller target to hit, making her much harder to shoot at

I mean yeah you do have a point there. She's shown to be more acrobatic. Honestly that should be added to her page yes?

Anyways, I'm going to vote for Noodle. She's a pretty good shooter with that tommy gun as she used it to take down the pilot of a fighter plane while hipfiring it and blinded by her mask (see the Melancholy Hill music vid for reference). Note that she wasn't spraying and praying that thing since she was locking on to the planes attempting to flank her. The Player on the other hand is a trained SF soldier, but I don't think he has much marksmanship feats (not using gameplay feats because that's not canon)

Noodle's acrobatics also makes sure that she'll have much more mobility than her opponent, mix that with martial arts and she will hit hard and be hard to hit.

Back