• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Hungry Hero vs the US Military (Sonic the Hedgehog vs The Player) [GRACE]

I don’t know anything about Phantom Forces, and the profile is as vague as possible and missing a lot, soooo…
Yeah, now that you mention it, it is quite vague. Well, Player has an assault rifle, pistol, knife, and several grenades. They'll be staying somewhat close to Sonic since their guns get weaker at range.

Yeah, now that you mention it, it is quite vague. Well, Player has an assault rifle, pistol, knife, and several grenades. They'll be staying somewhat close to Sonic since their guns get weaker at range.
Sonic’s M.O is ambushing, blah blah blah one-shot blah blah blah you get it already. So Sonic probably has the experience advantage as usual, but it might be hard for him to get hits in since he starts with going physical, and he’s fighting a guy with a rifle. I might go with PFP (Phantom Forces Player) for this one, because I don’t think Sonic would be able to use his Frontiers stuff before he gets mowed down and blown up, and the ambush approach would not work due to the Ballistics Tracker.

PFP FRA.

Sonic’s M.O is ambushing, blah blah blah one-shot blah blah blah you get it already. So Sonic probably has the experience advantage as usual, but it might be hard for him to get hits in since he starts with going physical, and he’s fighting a guy with a rifle. I might go with PFP (Phantom Forces Player) for this one, because I don’t think Sonic would be able to use his Frontiers stuff before he gets mowed down and blown up, and the ambush approach would not work due to the Ballistics Tracker.

PFP FRA.
Counted and I vote the hypersweat FRA

The Ballistics Tracker just helps you hit headshots but PFP already has a radar so...

Back