• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roblox Discussion

We would need to know his weight to do that. Any way to find out?
We could just lowball it by grabbing the weight of someone of Beebo's height. It's not a good way to do it especially since Beebo is a robot but i think it's an option.
Unkn0wn made Beebo 115.25 cm in his calcs, so i guess that's a start

Last edited:

Found something interesting, Beebo "helps" Sheldon Sign up. Which could be the reason he ended up on the moon? But anyway, could this be telekinesis?

Huh, I find Beebo having FTL reactions kinda weird. He only really showcases it during the final fight against the Sun and it's while he's riding a plane. Other enemies can tag him despite clearly not being anywhere near as fast as the Sun. Furthermore, is there any proof that the stars he shoots are actual stars?

Huh, I find Beebo having FTL reactions kinda weird. He only really showcases it during the final fight against the Sun and it's while he's riding a plane. Other enemies can tag him despite clearly not being anywhere near as fast as the Sun. Furthermore, is there any proof that the stars he shoots are actual stars?
Tbf if the Kebabulon flying to the sun was the only FTL thing and the stars werent lightspeed projectiles, they would still be pretty fast for Beebo being able to avoid them mid-flight
That said, the only thing I know is that the Sun works just as a regular one, there's nothing else regarding the stars he can create

Anyway, regarding the notorious black hole that the resident opened, it can be filled up and eventually closed with random objects, there isn't anything suggesting that the black hole has gravitational pull unless you put stuff really near, Knoddy is one of the things that can fill up the Black Hole, but Beebo can clearly jump inside and have nothing happen to him, would this give a resistance to absorption?

Last edited:
Tbf if the Kebabulon flying to the sun was the only FTL thing and the stars werent lightspeed projectiles, they would still be pretty fast for Beebo being able to avoid them mid-flight
That said, the only thing I know is that the Sun works just as a regular one, there's nothing else regarding the stars he can create

Anyway, regarding the notorious black hole that the resident opened, it can be filled up and eventually closed with random objects, there isn't anything suggesting that the black hole has gravitational pull unless you put stuff really near, Knoddy is one of the things that can fill up the Black Hole, but Beebo can clearly jump inside and have nothing happen to him, would this give a resistance to absorption?

Not saying that Beebo shouldn't be FTL, rather he should only be when he's piloting the Kebabulon including his reaction speed.

Likely, even when that's not an actual black hole.

Alright, so after defeating the Sun (and it exploding as a result), Beebo only gets incapacitated and wakes up later, it seems like an outlierish durability feat (if we consider that only Kebabulon gets hit by the Sun and it's stars) unless we want to add it to an Endgame key Beebo along with the reaction speed amp he gets in the fight against the Sun

Last edited:
Alright, so after defeating the Sun (and it exploding as a result), Beebo only gets incapacitated and wakes up later, it seems like an outlierish durability feat (if we consider that only Kebabulon gets hit by the Sun and it's stars) unless we want to add it to an Endgame key Beebo along with the reaction speed amp he gets in the fight against the Sun
Yeah, Kebabulon likely protected him from the explosion but it still knocked him out. No need for a whole new key. Just clarify on the profile that he only has FTL reactions while piloting Kebabulon for reasons I already explained.

Additions and removals for this guy right here for a future crt (after everything about floor 2 is gathered)
Additions:

Immortality Type 2: Not dying to Snare no matter how low on health the Player is, Snare being able to trap Players by impaling their foot with several spikes should have repercussions like blood loss on other people otherwise

Limited Creation and Dimensional Storage: Bottle of Starlight creating a rift alongside Guiding Light's Rift

Superhuman Speed (Vitamins w/ Vial/Bottle of Starlight): Since I don't have a way to calc this (device issues), i think we could probably be able to upscale it from Figure?

Removals:

Subsonic reactions: I don't really remember what made me think either of the feats would grant subsonic reactions, but this is unarguably pure guesswork and should definitely be removed

Higher intelligence with each death: This is really dumb, it has to go.

Light Manipulation for the flashlight: Flashlights aren't being treated as Light Manip in here, but i think Shakelight could be an exception since it's powered exclusively by shaking motions, so it could be considered supernatural

Additions:

Street level AP with Shears?: This has no basis behind it yet but shears are usually 9-C.

Street level durability: Obviously from surviving the elevator crash and walking away like nothing ever happened after.

Likely far higher LS: Being able to push minecarts hard enough to kill Players, the very same that could survive the elevator crash.

Optional Equipment additions: Shears, Straplight, Battery Pack, Bandage Pack, Handheld Flashlight, Glowstick

wonder if pressure,decaying winter,dummies vs noobs(and the other game that the dev made that looks like ready or not too),and block tales could be on the wiki,i'd say the majority of these verses ends up in the 9-B to 9-A range.

wonder if pressure,decaying winter,dummies vs noobs(and the other game that the dev made that looks like ready or not too),and block tales could be on the wiki,i'd say the majority of these verses ends up in the 9-B to 9-A range.
You can just go ahead and make profiles for these verses right now. Nobody is gonna stop you as long as they're of good quality. All of the examples you have mentioned are notable enough to be on the wiki. It's just that everyone else here is busy working on other stuff.

You can just go ahead and make profiles for these verses right now. Nobody is gonna stop you as long as they're of good quality. All of the examples you have mentioned are notable enough to be on the wiki. It's just that everyone else here is busy working on other stuff.
sure thing man,thanks for explaining.

wonder if pressure,decaying winter,dummies vs noobs(and the other game that the dev made that looks like ready or not too),and block tales could be on the wiki,i'd say the majority of these verses ends up in the 9-B to 9-A range
I have a user blog for the agent on decaying winter but it's a mess to index all of the stuff, pretty sure it's a 9-A verse if you calc an impact grenade pulverizing at least more than a dozen scavs at once

We need a CRT going, right?
Yea. We gotta revise the profiles of Zombie, Heavy Zombie, Bloater, Prisoner, Tanker (Tanker currently shares it with Heavy Zombie due to their former similarities but now they're completely different), and Fumes. The other characters seem to have received no update but they do need the high quality profile images from the ROTD wiki.

Yea. We gotta revise the profiles of Zombie, Heavy Zombie, Bloater, Prisoner, Tanker (Tanker currently shares it with Heavy Zombie due to their former similarities but now they're completely different), and Fumes. The other characters seem to have received no update but they do need the high quality profile images from the ROTD wiki.
The Player has achieved updates a while ago, now they have access to a backpack that aims at enemies and fires, at the very least it should be additional limbs

The Player has achieved updates a while ago, now they have access to a backpack that aims at enemies and fires, at the very least it should be additional limbs
Uh, no it's not. It doesn't resemble limbs in the slightest. It's just a turret that automatically targets enemies and the bullets aren't even that accurate.

Last edited:
The Mines for Doors just came out and it's really nice. The Player also showcases consistent tier 9 durability feats from what im seeing at the moment

I heard that Pressure apparently takes place in the same universe as Innovation Inc. and some other games made by the same developers.
Innovation Inc. and some other popular games similar to those are canon to the Pressure universe.

Rooms is also canon to Pressure, but, pressure version of A-60 doesn't get a profile lol.

EDIT: Apparently the creator of rooms allowed A-60 to be added? so ig A-60 could get a pressure version profile, if i feel like it.

Back