• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roblox Discussion

I find it funny how the clerk (player) from Zach's Service Station (a gas station simulator game) has enough stuff to warrant a profile in vsbattles

do share what they have
There's a lot to unpack here, from what i know at the moment is
Human level Striking Strength & AP physically by punching a bathroom mirror (and nothing happening to it), you can hear him saying ow when punching the mirror but literally shrugs off getting rammed by a bus going at moderate speeds
Above Average Human LS for being able to restrain shoplifters, below average human up to subsonic combat speed with upgrades + acessories
There's way too much that i missed and he definitely has better stuff than what i listed

Last edited:
I might pick up making profiles for the horror game CHAIN. im pretty sure he's valid for a profile.
so, the people who made the game have a lore discord channel where they share random lore, stuff like how the main antagonist cannot be knocked out, and can regenerate limbs since he's a demon or something i can't rember.

beyond that, in game, he has shown capable of taking out an entire military base on his own (only lost his arm in the altercation), some good stealth feats, some madness manipulation + illusion creation, statistics amplifications (via Bloodmoons), and can completely crush a human head.

The
Screenshot-20240526-095347-Roblox.jpg

Had some ideas in the back of my mind, though i can't say i'd consider doing them for the life of me.
The Player from Car Crushers 2 isn't exactly lacking in the combat department
there's also the Agent from Decaying Winter (freaking hate that game), but i'd imagine the profile would look like a nightmare going off of separating the classes

I could at least try making a blog for them so who knows

I've just made this one too, but im gonna avoid publishing or anything because it contradicts the current roblox rake profile they have on the wiki, which has ratings i vehemently disagree with, but im not in the mood to make a crt for it, even though it can be easily proven that destroying not thick wooden boards with several hits is street level instead of wall level

I've just made this one too, but im gonna avoid publishing or anything because it contradicts the current roblox rake profile they have on the wiki, which has ratings i vehemently disagree with, but im not in the mood to make a crt for it, even though it can be easily proven that destroying not thick wooden boards with several hits is street level instead of wall level
Yeah, the current Rake profile was made very hastily.
Here's a better one on the FC/OC wiki that was made before this one.

I like Robot 64, also strongest roblox verse at the moment too. The music drives me insane though...
Beebo watching the player character from Catalog Gear Place instantly turn invisible, change the time of day to night, darken the entire world, self-BFR 1000 miles away to set up a teleport pad that allows them to passively teleport away from near-death, self-BFR 1000 miles back, create a building-sized meteorite that passively negates flight, petrify them via eye contact, fling towards them at mach 3 (ingame speed), delete their ability to fly/use flying items, power null them by shouting really loud, rupture their eardrums via loud noise, rupture their internal organs via loud noise, force them to fall asleep, timestop them, dismember them until they're only a head attached to a torso (monty python black knight style), transmute them into a small animal, seal them within a cage, freeze them into a block of ice, impale them with 40 construction girder-sized metal spikes moving at mach 7 speeds, crush them with an ablated meteor, steal their soul in 3 different ways, and trap them in a portal to hell:
image.jpg

Last edited:
Beebo watching the player character from Catalog Gear Place instantly turn invisible, change the time of day to night, darken the entire world, self-BFR 1000 miles away to set up a teleport pad that allows them to passively teleport away from near-death, self-BFR 1000 miles back, create a building-sized meteorite that passively negates flight, petrify them via eye contact, fling towards them at mach 3 (ingame speed), delete their ability to fly/use flying items, power null them by shouting really loud, rupture their eardrums via loud noise, rupture their internal organs via loud noise, force them to fall asleep, timestop them, dismember them until they're only a head attached to a torso (monty python black knight style), transmute them into a small animal, seal them within a cage, freeze them into a block of ice, impale them with 40 construction girder-sized metal spikes moving at mach 7 speeds, crush them with an ablated meteor, steal their soul in 3 different ways, and trap them in a portal to hell:
image.jpg
Why was Catalog Gear Place removed again?

Why was Catalog Gear Place removed again?
Catalog Heaven was the page that got removed, not Catalog Gear Place; I never made the Catalog Gear Place profile on the wiki yet. Catalog Heaven was removed from the wiki due to it being a loreless sandbox game meant for testing Roblox's official catalog gears. It's not a "loreless sandbox" in the same way Minecraft is, Minecraft has its own copyrighted material to use. Imagine a game where you use Terraria's weapons in a sandbox environment (the developers gave the guys who made the game the rights to use their stuff) and fight other players with them; the only lore information you can get about the weapons is the official Terraria wiki page about them because it lists information directly stated by the developers. This is how I got the abilities for the Catalog Heaven player, mostly just gear descriptions.

Roblox gears were also made by Roblox and were copyrighted by Roblox. You can point out that there's Roblox games that use Roblox playemodels/models such as Arcane Odyssey, which uses both Roblox gear models and the Robloxian 2.0 package for their world. The main difference between Arcane Odyssey and Catalog Heaven is that CH's entire identity revolves around Roblox's gear catalog; CH is just roblox gear. It doesn't just take the Sten Gun gear and put it into a World War setting to cement it as a gun being in a war, it is literally just the catalog gear and nothing else. No ingame lore, bar gear flavor text if you hover over some of them in the hotbar (made by the guys who designed the gear, not seranok btw), catalog descriptions (made by the guys who designed the gear, not seranok btw), and whatever old Roblox blogs had to say by them (I don't need to reiterate).

Catalog Gear Place is a different story because I actually have close ties to some of the people who developed the game. It's got a better argument for being its own game and AFAIK does have its own lore that gets added on with its own custom gear descriptions, custom gears, and the explore mode, but it bases its identity around catalog gears much the same and has a lot of of the same game mechanics as regular gears do (what with it being a Catalog Heaven clone). I would say it's its own weird lil game tacked onto a Catalog Heaven clone. Not sure how the wiki would deal with that.

Back