• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roblox Discussion

legit what roblox game got above L1C even with addition of lore there only a few roblox game that are l2C-2C
all roblox games are supposed to have their own worlds and timelines and Robloxian can see them as mere fiction and in the studio mode he is above all dimensions and not bound by anything in the verse time space nothing

The game is based on One Piece. There is a light fruit/laser attack so I just used the basic light dodging stuff to get it.

I have a bit of a problem when trying to figure out Doodleboard’s abilities, because in book of monsters he can draw a train tunnel on himself, from which a 3D drawing of a train enters reality. At first I would have written that as Immersion but it’s like it’s in reverse so it’s really confusing.

"Upon usage, makes a nearby enemy levitate in the air, choking them and giving them a random injury every 1.5 seconds (Bones, Chest Gashes, Concussion, Cataract, etc.). The victim must charge their mana up to max one to four times in order to break free of this spell."

what ability is this???

• Ligans - (60-70%) Binds your health to a Bound Shrieker or house member. 99% of damage (except fire and poison) you take will be taken by the Shrieker/house member until they are knocked. This means each shriekers you have out give you around 200 hp each. Backfiring Nocere will still injure you.
also this

"Upon usage, makes a nearby enemy levitate in the air, choking them and giving them a random injury every 1.5 seconds (Bones, Chest Gashes, Concussion, Cataract, etc.). The victim must charge their mana up to max one to four times in order to break free of this spell."
Telekinesis + Durability negation.
  • Ligans - (60-70%) Binds your health to a Bound Shrieker or house member. 99% of damage (except fire and poison) you take will be taken by the Shrieker/house member until they are knocked. This means each shriekers you have out give you around 200 hp each. Backfiring Nocere will still injure you.
I dont understand this.

Bind your healt to a companion so when u get hit your companion will take the damage instead, something like that

Question, would Identity Fraud fit on this wiki, the verse isn't that powerful with characters like Ralph killing people with a sword and Stan one-shotting Robloxians.

Question, would Identity Fraud fit on this wiki, the verse isn't that powerful with characters like Ralph killing people with a sword and Stan one-shotting Robloxians.
I guess but probably wouldn’t be worth it.

Back