• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Demon Takumo 31 said:
Don Ramon has a rifle, so i´m going with him. Also Toon Force

PD: También hablo espa├▒ol
How many episodes does live action Chavo even have again? The animated parts are rather easy to track but the live action ones are a mystery to me there seems to be A LOT counting Chespirito as a whole.

Demon Takumo 31 said:
Thanks man I'm looking more forward on the the animated counterpart seeing it's a lot stronger then the live action counterpart correct me if I'm wrong.

But I'm also later looking into the original counterparts seeing if there is more to just Street, Athletic human speed and more stats in general, I think there was that one time they took some basic wall level types of destruction. It does focus on slapstick humor after all.

I now do remember with clarity that El Chavo and El Chapulín Colorado have actually cross over as well I wonder if that justifies something if they somewhat scale in a way (Attack Potency/Durability wise so to speak, Speed wise is a little iffy and I feel it should just belong to Chapulian.), I don't think it was a whole "It was all just a dream." Scenario to boot.

Everton L. Silva said:
Don Ramon Survived Falls, Animals, Bones Breaked, ETC
Yeah but I was also referring to the live action version at one point. I don't think they have survived the extent of things that the animated counterpart has on a small building scale (I'll be surprised if they do.) But that's why later on I will be checking out the live action ones as well just in case if they really are more then just 9-C with AT LEAST Athletic Human speed and anymore abilities that have probably been missed.

Possibly there are a few basic Wall Level feats there. What do you think?

Back