• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Road Kamelot vs Harimitsu Oosugi

TISSG7Redgrave

The World's Unluckiest Person
Joke Battles
Administrator
Well shenshinkan needs some fights so...here it is Road appears and attacks Noah however Harumitsu manages to intercept and a fight ensures

Speed unequalized win conditions is anything

In-character as well

Road Kamelot: 0

Harumitsu Oosugi: 1

Inconclusive: 0

Totally not doing this to trigger fate

If you who are reading this are asking yourself: "How is Fate even here?" know that I'm about just as confused or even more confused than you are.

Road gets stomped, tho.

anyway she can fight back or harumitsu would know his only way to kill her is to erase Noah's Dream cause i doubt he would know from the get go

I mean, conceptual damage can hit Road even from the human world.

Apocryphos actually damaged her all the way to her Dream concept by basically Machinaing Road with one punch. And Apocryphos has lower AP than Harumitsu. Seeing how Harumitsu also resists any and all of the stuff Road might throw, I don't think she has any chances here.

huh so she has like no way to win and use her moves first because harumitsu?

I dunno how Harumitsu starts his battles, but if he has resistance to Soul Manip/Spiritual attacks, I assume he would avoid Road trying to remove his soul to throw it in the dream world. While considering his AP (and apparently he can damage concepts easily), he can do the same as Apocryphos and oneshot Road even with a conceptual choke punch.

'k seriously, how does Shokuchi work? Is it like Cronus' scythe where he just uses it and it hits you ded or...?

i hope this is less of a stomp due to the SHEER difference in speed harumitsu still needs to do the action to do shokuchi

edit: Idk how shokuchi works tbh i'm thinking like reinhard's lance he needs to do something

In character Road does open the match with Dream World, but does not go for a blitz.

Seeing how Harimitsu resists her stuff, he probably wins by the end of the day by virtue of surviving long enough via superior stats and resistances or Road actually playing around, which she might do to a degree - considering Shokuchi is infinite speed, he might get her done for the first chance he gets to use it.

Just skimming the argument, if Harimitsu is reistant to mind/soul hax and is capable of infinite speed with conceptual attacks seems like this is a stomp unless he cant destroy the dream body

well that's if he can get his infinite speed out cause don't forget harumitsu is just supersonic+ while road is MHS

Haru erasure works by...thinking and poof, that's the best way i can describe it lol.

I dont think erasure will work unless he can find the true form which is why conceptual attacks seems to be the issue. Hows his durbality before shokuchi

his dura doesn't change its mountain level regardless but unlike roseis he can't regen from soul and body just pretty big wounds but not like decapitation. Shokuchi just lets him ignore distance

At Full Power he's Hadan can reach the range of a small town when full power (which depends on what he sacrifices), should be noted his Hadan >>>>>>>>> Normal Existence erasure and Cancel done by other Cancel users.

ALRF said:
At Full Power he's Hadan can reach the range of a small town when full power (which depends on what he sacrifices), should be noted his Hadan >>>>>>>>> Normal Existence erasure and Cancel done by other Cancel users.

And his hadan can erase concepts? If so its just a matter of if he can land it

Back