• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rin Okumura's abilities, possible upgrade, and new form (spoilers)

So in the newest chapter of Blue Exorcist chapter 98 after Rins sword is broken in half after slashing at Yukio in an attempt to bring him back his flames start to burn him alive but after Rin is done burning his heart seems to manifest and Rin is brought back possibly being in his full demon form. So adding to Rins page would be this new demon form along with better reneration since he regenerated from being burned alive and maybe remove his weakness that when Kurikara is destroyed he will die since he didn't die and showed his true heart. Sorry if the link doesn't appear i'm on a phone so its kinda difficult so ill show you images if needed. Also he should get Berserk Mode and Extrasensory Perception. And his new form should be At least 7-C for making Mephisto worry wether Rin was the violent one or not though he's still weakened from the head shot wound from the previous chapters.

[[1]]

[[2]]

[[3]]

[[4]]

What about the other things I mentioned like Berserk Mode, Extrasensory Perception, and better Regenerationn? (sorry it took long to comment but I was busy.)

Wait until he actually does stuff. Don't make inferences when the story hasn't even done anything with it.

Back