• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

rimuru

idk i think he should have higher dimensional manipulation at EoS

veldanava can create and control several parallel universes

Veldanava can create these parallel universes using『Turn Null』

""The Ultimate and Supreme Ability――called『Turn Null』which produced the primordial energy needed to create a world. But in the end, it was impossible for him to recreate it.
Even if he could recreate that ability, he would only cause the energy to go amok and disappear if he didn’t create a world like Veldanava did.
After all, 『Turn Null』, as indicated by its name, was pure and super dense energy that destroyed everything. A super-tier level ability that allowed the destruction of the existing world and even the creation of a new world.
It was said that Veldanava lost『Turn Null』after he created this world, and he was left with『Magic Essence Breeder Reactor』"

Rimuru has a lot of Turn Null energy stored, so, he can do the same
B5j96wh.png

Ciel rates Rimuru as a being who rules over space and time, which is a 4-D structure
7440548-screenshot_2020-06-23-20-51-09~2.png

''for rimuru-sama who rules over time and space, such a thing as going across time is simple''

Last edited:
what 4D structure? There's no "structure" mentioned. Space-Time manip isn't HDM inherently.
Rimuru at EoS can create and control several parallel universes, as mentioend by Ciel itself, as he rules over the time and space, which is universal, as he has the primordial energy which also was used to create several parallel worlds

...I don't see anything here being HDM as people have afromentioned above me, amd best this is just creation. so i disagree with HDM

idk i think he should have higher dimensional manipulation at EoS

veldanava can create and control several parallel universes

Veldanava can create these parallel universes using『Turn Null』

""The Ultimate and Supreme Ability――called『Turn Null』which produced the primordial energy needed to create a world. But in the end, it was impossible for him to recreate it.
Even if he could recreate that ability, he would only cause the energy to go amok and disappear if he didn’t create a world like Veldanava did.
After all, 『Turn Null』, as indicated by its name, was pure and super dense energy that destroyed everything. A super-tier level ability that allowed the destruction of the existing world and even the creation of a new world.
It was said that Veldanava lost『Turn Null』after he created this world, and he was left with『Magic Essence Breeder Reactor』"

Rimuru has a lot of Turn Null energy stored, so, he can do the same
B5j96wh.png

Ciel rates Rimuru as a being who rules over space and time, which is a 4-D structure
7440548-screenshot_2020-06-23-20-51-09~2.png

''for rimuru-sama who rules over time and space, such a thing as going across time is simple''
So most umineko characters still toy with him..
(Unrelated to the topic above I guess)

I Think He Should Get HDM Because He Surpassed Veldanava

Because Veldanava Could Create Systems That Could Exist On All Dimensions That Would Mean He Could Menipulate Higher Dimensions To His Liking

And It Was Veldanava Himself Who Created Concepts And Beings With Beyond Dimensional Existance Like Angel Because They Were Given The Duty To Manage Souls Of All Dimensions

Simply having space-time manip on a multiversal scale isn’t HDM, nowhere near it, in fact. Show that he’s actually manipulating dimensions.
He Can Menipulate Higher Dimensions With
[ Information Ruler Akashic Records ] - This Ability Grants His The Power to Use Every Ability I his Verse

basically He Can Do Everything The Other Characters Could do And That Would Include Veldanava

And Veldanava Can Manipulate Higher Dimensions
He Already Showed The Feat By Creating Systems On
{All Dimensions} By Manipulating Them To His Liking
And By Creating Beings that Could Bend Higher Dimensional Entity Souls To Their Will Like Angels

The world was cruel, but it granted you everything.
That was the world that Veldanava had created.
He, who was alone in the empty space, couldn't bear the solitude.
That was the reason why he created the world: in order to distract himself from the boredom.
Then, just as Veldanava wished for, life was born in this world, and beings began to act freely and asserted their Wills.
Finally, after a long time, humankind was born as a vessel for the soul with free will and high intellect.
Veldanava was thrilled.
For Veldanava, who had been bored with the world of emptiness, even just observing the activities of life was fun, but the activities of the creatures called human beings were even more stirring for him.
However, there was also a problem.
Humans who acquired intellect stimulated each other and took unpredictable actions.
If he left them unattended, they would immediately begin to fight against each other and would walk on the path of self-destruction.
Several other worlds were born, but he could see that all of them had similar tendencies.
Emotions were always the cause.
Emotions were something that had been given to them and was necessary to give people the stimulus to develop even further, but emotions that had grown unchecked tended to reject the opinions of others.
Different Ideas gave rise to various justices, Veldanava pondered.
He decided to accept such phenomena were some necessary evils and the way of the world as a training ground for the soul.
If humans were to be controlled completely, conflicts would disappear.
However, they would lose the stimulus from emotions and the world would end up as a Dystopia, where people were all equal but without free will.
Such a world was not what Veldanava desired.
After that, he experimented many times and tried to develop humans into the direction that he hoped for.
The conditions in many of the Parallel Worlds minutely deviated from one another, which led them to achieve different evolutions.
Meanwhile, he carefully chose humans with matured souls and created Angels and Demons as the manager of the souls without a lifespan.
[He constructed a system so that the souls circulated to all dimensions.]
He restricted the managers so they wouldn't cause excessive interference and appointed the role of the Observer so that the foundation of the world wouldn't be destroyed.
Those he appointed to be Observers were Guy, Ramiris, and Dino.
I didn't seem to be able to see anything spiritual because the little amount of magic essence in my former world, but perhaps that world might have an Observer, too.
Oh well, not like that thing mattered to me now though.
Anyway, the construction of the system was completed.
The subjugation of the Giants and the likes that appeared irregularly was finished and the world had stabilized."

Meaning He Created Systems That Would Manage The Souls Of [All Dimensions] To His Liking

And It Was All Just To Free Him From Boredom Then That Would Mean he Could Do More

Last edited:
isn't that just the OP post. i still don't see anything that qualifies for it
[All Dimensions] Means He Could Manipulate Them In Some Way By Adding Systems To Them (Higher Dimensions Included)

That Would Mean He Created The Higher Dimensional Entities Himself

who were the higher dimensional entities?
Dude Its Not about 1 or 2 Higher Dimensional Entity Its About All Higher Dimensional Entities

Veldanava Literally Created Entities Of All Higher Dimensions

And Angels Were Give The Duty To Manage The Souls Of Beings Over [All Dimensions]

And That Was All From the Web Novel

{Light Novel Veldanava Seem to be Omnipotent}

Dude Its Not about 1 or 2 Higher Dimensional Entity Its About All Higher Dimensional Entities

Veldanava Literally Created Entities Of All Higher Dimensions

And Angels Were Give The Duty To Manage The Souls Of Beings Over [All Dimensions]

And That Was All From the Web Novel

{Light Novel Veldanava Seem to be Omnipotent}
Nah.. there's still no clear proof that he or anyone in this verse is above 4D

enough evidence and proof is needed for a dimension to be considered higher than a 3-D spatial structure

if you're saying the ability All Dimension allows him to manipulate higher dimension
Said higher dimension first must be proven to exist and qualify as a higher spatial dimensional structure than 3D

by your logic, you're saying Rimuru is 1-B for being able to manipulate all higher dimensions with All dimension

and giving him HDM from a statement that neither confirms the existence of higher-dimensional spatial structure nor someone existing as a higher dimensional entity is NLF just because it is called All Dimension

Can you guys ******* stop with 5-D/7-D bullshit here?
Can You Give Me The details About Dimensional Tiering

And Why rimuru True Dragon Key Is Said To Be 5D and EoS Key 7D
Dude, you are literally derailing 2 of my threads at once, can you stop?
enough evidence and proof is needed for a dimension to be considered higher than a 3-D spatial structure
It is rated as 4-D, since, they are timelines/space-times and some short of weird higher dimensional system that controlls all the timelines

It is rated as 4-D, since, they are timelines/space-times and some short of weird higher dimensional system that controlls all the timelines
in that sense, anyone who can manipulate entire space-time should have higher dimensional manipulation

but they don't because I'm pretty sure it needs to be a 4-D spatial structure
our normal universe structure is 3-D spatial + Temporal (assuming low 2-C)
Higher-dimensional manipulation page also stated Greater Spatial or Temporal dimension unlike Higher-dimensional existence that simply requires existing as 4 dimensional

in a sense, they can be the same but at the same time, they are different.
Even Arceus or Giratina only has Higher-dimensional existence listed in his ability and not manipulation (although for some reason Arceus has higher dimensional manipulation user in a category unless there was an error here I'm not aware of)

in that sense, anyone who can manipulate entire space-time should have higher dimensional manipulation

Higher-dimensional manipulation page also stated Greater Spatial or Temporal dimension unlike Higher-dimensional existence that simply requires existing as 4 dimensional

in a sense, they can be the same but at the same time, they are different.
Even Arceus or Giratina only has Higher-dimensional existence listed in his ability and not manipulation (although for some reason Arceus has higher dimensional manipulation user in a category unless there was an error here I'm not aware of)
How About Reality Wrapping
He Does Have An Ability Like That

It does says greater temporal or spatial above 3-D

In Tensura Rimuru Has The Origin Skill "Information Ruler Akashic Records" So he has Every Skill I his Verse
So Basically Stole All The Feats Other Characters Did in Tensura

Rimuru Can Already Warp Reality With "Reality Exchange" With This Skill He Can Make Illusions Into Reality Like Ultimate Skill
"Adhura Madza"

And Since Information I concept in Tensura Then Why Could Rimuru Not Manipulate Higher Dimensions Since They Are All Created from "Turn Null"

Then In A way Rimuru Has The Ability To Create Higher Dimensions Since Veldanava Created The Fourth Dimension
He Would Have Absolute Control Over It

And Rimuru Has Every Ability In His Verse He Could Do That Too So Manipulating Lower-Higher Dimensions Should Be An Easy Task For Him

Back