• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
-Speed is equalized.

-Both at their peak.

Votes:

-Magician:

-Slime:

It's also Passive.
Yeah I Know and so Rimuru most likely would have a hard time here, also, Rimuru's AE type 2 wouldn't be any issue, Suimei can interact with abstracts and he kills Higher dimensional conceptual beings which come from a Higher dimensional plane (The astral plane) on daily basis.

Question,after nullifying Rimuru's abilities what will Suimei do next to defeat Rimuru?
Incap, he could nuke him with CM type 1 which bypasses Rimuru's resistance. He also has Inmortality type 8 & 9 negation.

He also has more 4-D offensive stuff

Also, Suimei's 4D Fate manipulation kinda negs Rimuru here, Suimei is protected by 2-A entity, with the destiny of saving the Multiverse, so any threat to Yakagi's Life would be negged, and even if Rimuru succesfully killed Yakagi, I'm sure his fate manip would automatically revive him, becouse it's his destiny, and he has to succesfully complete it, no matter what. It can save him from dreadful fates.

Last edited:
i dont know almost nothing from yakagi suimei except that the novel is boring, what stops rimuru from touching Suimei?
His 4-D manip wouldn't let him die. His Fate manipulation saves him from dreadful fates.

-And at least for me, the novel isn't boring at all. Is different a bit different from the typical Isekai, which I like it.

I mean, what stops Rimuru from touching the ground and Suimei dying due it? EoS Rimuru have no problems to let entire worlds die after all

Yeah, and I vote stomp, because sure Suimei isn't able to kill, but he is able to incap and because of his Fate Manipulation granting him victory he will win with it.

Yeah, and I vote stomp, because sure Suimei isn't able to kill, but he is able to incap and because of his Fate Manipulation granting him victory he will win with it.
Where does tier 1 come from?This is the first time I hear about it

Last edited:
I rather wait for Celestial Pegasus's opinion, he is also a verse supporter, I would like to see his opinion on this, I already texted him to watch this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back