• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Celestial Pegasus said:
Rimuru doesn't resist Mathematician...
How many times are we gonna go over this. Imo Rimuru doesn't resist Almighty since i don't think he should have resistance to fate manipulation and precognition.
How did he even get those?

I am still unsure how Yhwach escapes the prison or is himself absorbed. We know Absorption works on beings stronger than Rimuru.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
Rimuru doesn't resist Mathematician...
How many times are we gonna go over this. Imo Rimuru doesn't resist Almighty since i don't think he should have resistance to fate manipulation and precognition.
How did he even get those?
It's because he's an US user and those resistance comes from Shion's fate manip because it's a Unique skill and Hinata's Mathematician or there's something

@Milly On the assumption that due to being an ultimate skill user he resists Shion's chef, and Hinata's mathematician, when even by ppl who buy into ultimate skill user=resistances to everything, went through all sorts of explanations explaining why mathematician worked ie Hinata is doing it through intelligence, she is analyzing Rimuru's psychology etc.

At the end of the day the ability worked, so saying he resists mathematician is incorrect.

Ah shit here we go again

The entire basis of what you're arguing relies on 1 statement that low level skills don't work on US user, yet you're making differentiation between what ability works and what doesn't, when this wasn't stated in story.

When has hax based precog been used against Rimuru and it not work? The answer is it hasn't happen and you're gonna argue lol US user resist everything based on a single statement which is contradicted by a "lower skill" such as Mathematician working.

It doesn't matter how it worked, it still worked and it's a "lower skill".

Just following, I am not in the mood to comment on who has the better cheats. I wish TSSDK gets some bastard that just Kharn's everyone in the future

Because i have read LN raw and in Mariabell fight he stated it again that Unique skill cannot affect US user and he said that its dangerous if any of His subordinate fought Mariabell.

In both WN and LN Hinata precog work on Rimuru so the only answer its she does that through pure skill, mathematician was proven not working as it cannot analyze Rimuru.

I cant agree with you because by your logic US skill Will disabled any Unique skill around them, Great Sage can talking and create strategy for Rimuru when he fought Milim without any problem.

That's not translated yet, so i am not just gonna take your word for it.

Based on what we know Mathematician working is a blatant contradiction.

Now if Mariabel's ability doesn't work, and the reason given is it doesn't work on a US user, i can accept this instance of Mathematician working as an inconsistency since then it's 2 statements vs 1.

I just think you're jumping the shark here.

@MrDR That's the same statement where it says low level skills don't work, that's in volume 6, then a volume later, prediction simulation works.

Not gonna argue this again anymore, pretty much made my stance on this, so unfollowing this thread and getting back to reading LN's.

If in volume 10, we get another example like GLHF22 says, obviously then it's fine with me.

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
OpMasada said:
Just following, I am not in the mood to comment on who has the better cheats. I wish TSSDK gets some bastard that just Kharn's everyone in the future
I think you forgot who did that especially to Rimuru
That's just hax being resisted with MORE HAX.

I was talking about someone just giving the middle finger to hax.

To awaken the power of comprehensiveness beyond unique skill it seem necessary to have the corresponding mental strength, in fact such mental strength, unique skill seem to have no effect.

If you want to defeat Ultimate Skill, you must have the ultimate skill, in other words Mariabell wants to transfer her power but she cannot beat me even with Yuuki help.

^^ Literaly quote from Vol 10 chapter 5, and keep in mind Mariabell push her own Unique skill to the limit and it doesnt work on Rimuru.

I mean even if the volume isnt translated but by that quote, i can still keep Rimuru resistance in his profile as it was used to confirm US Resistance,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back