• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
WHAT

did they add the ******* Dab to DOOM 2016

back when I played the shit was Can You Fell That

I'll wait to vote but holy shit

Yes but

You don't understand

From a purely gameplay point of view DOOM is one of the three best shooter games ever made, alongside Titanfall 2 and Black Ops 2.

and he's dabbing

Kredory said:
Dante uses time slow and moonwalks all over his attacks.
Doomguy dabs on the haters

Time slow is limited and when it runs out the Doomslayer would probably outright rip his head off

I think he was memeing since he's sort of the OP

... do we even have a canonical idea of it's limitations

We see it once in a cutscene and it only lasts a few moments

A lot of stuff in DMC has shorter duration in gameplay, so I assumed that the same is for Quicksilver. But yeah, now that you mention it, it didn't last for long in that cutscene.

.... So ugh

After that ends how does Dante plan to not die

Good to know

.... That said does Dante even have like, a reasonable wincon in general

Hitting him? Both are relatively haxless and under SBA they aren't just in punching range of one another. I agree Doomguy wins but Dante could just kill him.

Look at the AP gap very carefully and tell me how Dante plans to enact such an operation

...Ah. Dante's near baseline, then? Not sure on the multiplier of Devil Trigger but yeah Doomguy would have 7.8x AP, making this an AP stomp.

Devil Trigger is just a boost, not a multiplier

He vastly upscales from Cerberus, would casually did a 56 Ton thing

AP stomp takes a 180 considering Doomguy is 9-A physically

alas the match was never meant to be

shall I closeth?

Mr. Bambu said:
...Ah. Dante's near baseline, then? Not sure on the multiplier of Devil Trigger but yeah Doomguy would have 7.8x AP, making this an AP stomp.
Not near

He is

I changed it, but I didn't pick your choices since Dante resists Esdeath's time stop and is superior to both in AP so I had to pick a real challenge. Sorry.

Back