• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rimuru Tempest Web Novel : Upgrade Abilities to Higher Dimensional Existence

Since this thread says "Imaginary Space is Rimuru's body" I'm wondering if it's possible to make Rimuru's body into 4D or not? Because Imaginary Space is the space that holds the 4D energy. Imaginary Space is Rimuru's body I think Rimuru's body should be 4D as well.

Plus, Rimuru has a true form inside the Imaginary Space, so the true form inside should also be 4D.

That's why I think Rimuru deserves a Higher Dimensional Existence.

We went over this in the upgrade thread itself, Imaginary Space is not Rimuru's body but another dimension that is associated with his stomach. Rimuru's body is a separate thing from Imaginary Space and is not higher dimensional.

We went over this in the upgrade thread itself, Imaginary Space is not Rimuru's body but another dimension that is associated with his stomach. Rimuru's body is a separate thing from Imaginary Space and is not higher dimensional.
Then his true body was in the Imaginary. Will space make his body 4D? Because his true body was in the Imaginary. space should absorb 4D energy then make the body Become 4D or not?

Then his true body was in the Imaginary. Will space make his body 4D? Because his true body was in the Imaginary. space should absorb 4D energy then make the body Become 4D or not?
you can be in 4D space and be still 3D.

Also the same CRT with same arguments has been made previously and it was rejected so i suggest this thread to be closed.

you can be in 4D space and be still 3D.

Also the same CRT with same arguments has been made previously and it was rejected so i suggest this thread to be closed.
Yes, but I can't turn it off. Can you call the staff to turn it off?

Back