• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cause i wanted someone to give rimuru a good match, she stomped BB? This should be interesting then.

Didn't really stomp her, wouldn't have been added otherwise.

As for the battle... damn Rimuru's got a lot. I'm going to need to come back to this.

They even made WQ vs Reinhard now lol

This is off topic i know but can you explain to me her age ? at first she was 37 and now 3 ?

Rimuru is male, well technically he is genderless, basically he was a human from earth who got killed and reincarnated in another world as a slime. He is only 3 years old as a slime, as to why he looks like a girl, he absorbed a girl name shizue and basically mimics her appearance.

He can make a clone that looks more masculine or make his physical appearance to be more masculine though

In fact. Veldora's human appearance is based on that masculine version albeit with blonde hair

Wonder if he can make the most important part ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), shion does want to be his wife after all.

Then again demon lords have no concept of a life span and can't reproduce, so probably pointless.

Sadly he can't. Cuz his waifu doesn't allow it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Its not they can't reproduce. Its just that they dont have the need to do so (bcoz most of the time its rather pointless). And heck, you can make an off spring without having sex in this verse too. Just ask Benimaru and Momiji

I swear if someone does a Rimuru vs BB thread before me...

@Zero His page is still missing a end of series key, end of series he can create universes and can't die unless you kill him in the past and present at the same time, he is also probably acausal, we just haven't added it yet since that part of the story is untranslated.

What else is there though? Oh there is still zegion's ability that turns reality into illusions, negating all non-physical attacks, besides that though the rest are not really that relevant/hax, listing every ability would just be unnecessary.

There are still something like Adalman's and Gadra-Roushi's magic, the dungeon guardians, Gabil once per day luck roll, Death Heralding Wind, abilities from Velgrynd, Footman's ability, etc

Btw, where's Benimaru ? Hes not in the TSSDK verse page

Well i don't remember what those do, and if they have already appeared before, since i haven't added it already, they probably weren't that hax.

Now that you point it out benimaru isn't there, going to add him now.

Just check what i just add into Rimul's profile fam. And those were something from Adalman and Gadra-Roushi. They ARE that hax

Lol i was thinking that maybe you deleted him or something

Gadra's existence erasure is hax yes, but you added those before, thought you meant there was something else besides those, i mean there is still velgrynd's ability to go beyond/attack across space-time or whatever it is, but isn't that an end of series ability?

I think it was already hinted at from above but things don't look good for the white queen, the reason being her immortality is useless here as rimuru has velgryn's ability which allows him to be able to kill people who can't die due to their memories transcending time and space.

The white queen deleting space-time will be effective i guess except rimuru won't die unless you destroy his soul so he will be fine, her mind and soul manipulation is useless due to rimuru's resistances, rimuru has precog just like her, instant death abilities don't work on rimuru, as for the white queens law manipulation/spatial manipulation/reality warping, rimuru has comparable abilities, being able to turn illusions into reality, negate all attacks that aren't physical by turning reality into illusions, and there is also his ability which he has from diablo which denies everything causing their destruction, even works on fate manipulation, rimuru also has probability and fate manipulation. He can also erase things from existence.

Don't forget he has a very high chance of gaining her abilities by just eating a part of her due to his probabilty manipulation

Well not due to his probability manipulation but due to his absorption abilities like Gluttonous King Beelzebub, he can gain his opponents abilities by eating a part of them, probability manipulation is from veldora who can turn a 100% chance of his attack not hitting his target into a 100% chance of it hitting it and likewise give him self 100% chance of dodging an attack.

I got Rimuru on this one. Reading his Nullification list is just too much. There's just no practical ways to kill him.

Necro and supposedly white queen is gonna be universe level, not that it matters since rimuru is gonna be universe level eventually anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back