• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rimuru Tempest (Web Novel)'s profile is getting a complete overhaul.
There are at least 10 content revision threads that have been accepted by staff but are not planned to be applied until the profile is fully revised.

So this should be closed.

Rimuru scales to a shitload more universes than Kang does, funilly enough, I believe that Kang would win if rimuru wasn't like...Googles of times bigger than him
PD: I am an idiot, rimuru only scales to like....20-30K universes, instead of Kang 800K, that is of course if you don't use his 2-A stat

Last edited:
Last edited:
Rimuru Tempest (Web Novel)'s profile is getting a complete overhaul.
There are at least 10 content revision threads that have been accepted by staff but are not planned to be applied until the profile is fully revised.

So this should be closed.
Read what code said

Rimuru physically scales to at least 40,000+ universes, but Kang appears to scales to 800,000 universes.

There's only one non-smurf 2-B character on this wiki that can beat Rimuru Tempest (Web Novel), so no.
There is also this so yeah no smurf list for you and I am not even seeing how your opponent would win

You can remove him all you want but your win will not even be legit and will be considered bias lol

Last edited:
Stop this ridiculous discussion. What do you understand by a profile being worked on? There are many things missing from Rimuru's profile, and the missing things will only be completed once the profile is completely overhauled. Until then, no matches can be added to the profile

Stop this ridiculous discussion. What do you understand by a profile being worked on? There are many things missing from Rimuru's profile, and the missing things will only be completed once the profile is completely overhauled. Until then, no matches can be added to the profile
i never said this match is getting added to the profile

Each world, which Rimuru has the energy to recreate tens of thousands of times, is a multiverse containing several parallel universes.
technically there are infinite dimensions [alternate], but even that is below the world-line... but that can be added on the cosmology revision
Rimuru's getting a complete overhaul in his profile..... and post-overhaul Rimuru would have almost all of the hax this wiki has to offer[210 abilities among the 225~ existing ones]... all of which I'm also gonna propose several layers for... and almost all of them would be on passive....

This match should be closed tbh, given the extent of change one of the characters will have on their profile after a complete overhaul

technically there are infinite dimensions [alternate], but even that is below the world-line... but that can be added on the cosmology revision

Rimuru's getting a complete overhaul in his profile..... and post-overhaul Rimuru would have almost all of the hax this wiki has to offer[210 abilities among the 225~ existing ones]... all of which I'm also gonna propose several layers for... and almost all of them would be on passive....

This match should be closed tbh, given the extent of change one of the characters will have on their profile after a complete overhaul
is it true rimuru is getting a Low 1-C upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back