• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Do a proper CRT
Adding information like this will make it far more complicated to agree or disagree
Well idk wtf is wrong with the system of vsbattle wiki or my account is crashing or smt but anytime I type it always just started spacing itself on its own even worse, I can't peacefully reply messages oh my god
so I have to type elsewhere, copy and paste it
there's no other way and I also try to do it as neatly as possible
but you see...
something is wrong there seems to be a bug

• for Dimensional manipulation, am sorry I thought its controlling a certain Dimensional space but it's more than that...
  • for chaos manipulation, I'll halt it for now since there's no evidence added
Did you see how bad it is to act arrogantly when someone disagrees with you?
for @Community_Gamer arguments on strong ego
I'll say he still absorbed Velgrynd who had a strong will to kill him.
Read this:
The only reason why Velgrynd was absorbed was because she her energy was disbursed and she ran into it.
Rimuru himself explains during Velgrynd's absorption

I see although there's no difference now to dimensional manipulation and higher dimensional manipulation like....
I don't even understand at all anyways sorry @Peak I've made the correction

I see although there's no difference now to dimensional manipulation and higher dimensional manipulation like....
I don't even understand at all anyways sorry @Peak I've made the correction
No problems

the main difference of the changes they had was that it doesn't just involve higher dimensions like 4D and above, if the character for example changes dimensionality from something from 3D to 2D, then it will be dimensional manipulation, even though it does not involve higher dimensionality, there are other forms of use, but they all involve something similar, something that no one in Tensura verse is able to do

Guys should we try to discuss about Rimuru’s Infinite imaginary space because from vol 15 Velgrynd seem to broke through infinite/insulation prison, a prisons that contains infinite numbers of 3-D imaginary spaces
Velgrynd destroys Infinite/insulation prison:
The moment Velgrynd realized that Veldora had been devoured before her eyes, she felt her sanity blown away by anger.

“How dare you…devour my cute little brother!!” Velgrynd roared in anger.

Two hundred seconds had passed, and the ‘Insulation Prison’ shattered. The Scorch Dragon, now without reason and without regard for her own self-preservation, unleashed her hostility towards Rimuru.
Information about Infinite prison/Insulation Prison:
“Well, it was time to get going, I supposed. But before that:

Hey, so I had something I wanted to ask before I left, but...can't you do anything about that seal on you?

Not with my powers, no. Someone with a unique skill on the same level as the hero's would be necessary for there to be even a chance.

You don't have any, Veldora?

I do, but now that I am sealed off, I can access none of them. Telepathy is about all I can manage at the moment.

The hero's Unlimited Imprisonment could hold its target captive in an infinite number of imaginary spaces for all of time. It wasn't some weak barrier that would allow casual interference with the real world. Looking back, it should have struck me as strange that Telepathy was possible, even.

It wasn't the sort of thing that would break down over time- but given that he could have any contact with the real world, and even exchange messages, perhaps it said more about Veldora. Neither of us noticed this at the time, though.”

Volume 1 chapter 1
Infinite Prison can block the flow of Information particles or just information
The Velgrynd in front of me was not under Rudra’s control while the ‘Split Body’ over there was. That’s why I was using the Infinite Prison to block the flow of information.

When blocking out information, one can only get information from the other side. As a result, the Velgrynd on the other side was in a trapped state. Under Rudra’s control, she still couldn’t understand what I was thinking. It was a one-way street.
At the end of Volume 15 Velgrynd can’t escape from Rimuru infinite imaginary space( Gluttonous king beelzebuth)
it was still impossible to 'prey' on
Velgrynd with the 'King of Gluttony'
However... With a will of her own, Velgrynd turned her body into a meteor bomb. Because the energy was all distributed on top of the attack, it caused her resistance to
drop dramatically.
The result is what it is. Velgrynd, was isolated into my 'infinite
imaginary space'.

Last edited:
This is just a hypothesis take it as a grain of salt:
I feel like Rimuru’s infinite Imaginary space can be considered a 2-A Space because Rimuru Imaginary space is in a ultimate skill type and it was modified by ciel and the Infinite prison is a Unique skill class but was able to create an infinite of 3-D imaginary space (High 3-A)
“Well, it was time to get going, I supposed. But before that:

Hey, so I had something I wanted to ask before I left, but...can't you do anything about that seal on you?

Not with my powers, no. Someone with a unique skill on the same level as the hero's would be necessary for there to be even a chance.

I do, but now that I am sealed off, I can access none of them. Telepathy is about all I can manage at the moment.

The hero's Unlimited Imprisonment could hold its target captive in an infinite number of imaginary spaces for all of time. It wasn't some weak barrier that would allow casual interference with the real world. Looking back, it should have struck me as strange that Telepathy was possible, even.

It wasn't the sort of thing that would break down over time- but given that he could have any contact with the real world, and even exchange messages, perhaps it said more about Veldora. Neither of us noticed this at the time, though.”

Volume 1 chapter 1
And guy stated that those who are at a demon lord level or ultimate skill level can lift the infinite prison( Need more speculations):
28.jpg

Velgrynd shatter infinite prison:

The moment Velgrynd realized that Veldora had been devoured before her eyes, she felt her sanity blown away by anger.

“How dare you…devour my cute little brother!!” Velgrynd roared in anger.

Two hundred seconds had passed, and the ‘Insulation Prison’ shattered. The Scorch Dragon, now without reason and without regard for her own self-preservation, unleashed her hostility towards Rimuru.

Velgrynd can’t escape from Rimuru infinite imaginary space( Gluttonous king beelzebuth)
However... With a will of her own, Velgrynd turned her body into a meteor bomb. Because the energy was all distributed on top of the attack, it caused her resistance to
drop dramatically.
imaginary space'.
Conclusion:
Infinite prison’s imaginary spaces = High 3-A
Rimuru’s infinite Imaginary space = Likely 2-A

Again, this is just a hypothesis, take it as a grain of salt.

Last edited:
Guys should we try to discuss about Rimuru’s Infinite imaginary space because from vol 15 Velgrynd seem to broke through infinite/insulation prison, a prisons that contains infinite numbers of 3-D imaginary spaces
How do know they are spatial in nature?
Velgrynd destroys Infinite/insulation prison:
No. Ciel could only keep up that barrier for so long. Also even if she did, that's not surprising considering Veldora energy was leaking from Infinite Prison and despite his powers being sealed he could use his Unique skill.
Infinite Prison can block the flow of Information particles or just information
This is unlikely to be the effect of just Infinite Prison since Velgrynd was already in Imaginary Space at the time. Besides if Veldora/Rimuru can use Soul Corridor to teleport out of Infinite Prison, then I don't see why Velgrynd's Soul Corridor wouldn't be able to send information to her selves.

I feel like Rimuru’s infinite Imaginary space can be considered a 2-A Space because Rimuru Imaginary space is in a ultimate skill type and it was modified by ciel and the Infinite prison is a Unique skill class but was able to create an infinite of 3-D imaginary space (High 3-A)

Conclusion:

Firstly, the whole conversation with Veldora and Rimuru was to hint that the Hero's skill wasn't at the Unique skill level. Which is obviously confirmed later that Absolute End/Severance, Absolute Defense, and Infinite Prison are Ultimate Skill level abilities.

Secondly, your conclusion which was based on a false assumption basically boiled to this:

Ultimate Skill > Unique skill
Imaginary Space > Infinite Prison

Therefore, Imaginary Space has to inaccessible greater than Infinite Prison thusly making it infinite 4D or 2-A.

There's so many things wrong with this but I think I've already pointed out enough flaws in the evidence itself. So we can leave it at that for now.

How do know they are spatial in nature?

No. Ciel could only keep up that barrier for so long. Also even if she did, that's not surprising considering Veldora energy was leaking from Infinite Prison and despite his powers being sealed he could use his Unique skill.

This is unlikely to be the effect of just Infinite Prison since Velgrynd was already in Imaginary Space at the time. Besides if Veldora/Rimuru can use Soul Corridor to teleport out of Infinite Prison, then I don't see why Velgrynd's Soul Corridor wouldn't be able to send information to her selves.
As I said mention before Infinite prison blocks the flow of information:
The Velgrynd in front of me was not under Rudra’s control while the ‘Split Body’ over there was. That’s why I was using the Infinite Prison to block the flow of information.

When blocking out information, one can only get information from the other side. As a result, the Velgrynd on the other side was in a trapped state. Under Rudra’s control, she still couldn’t understand what I was thinking. It was a one-way street.
And Rimuru only established his soul corridor with veldora after he released him from infinite prison:
0RS0HVj1IJK3oCG9ZAzh1610467798.jpg

And of course is spatial since it is made by infinite amounts of Imaginary Spaces. It is also a skill that is part of Uriel, a Spatial-type ultimate skill

Last edited:

And guy stated that those who are at a demon lord level or ultimate skill level can lift the infinite prison( Need more speculations):
28.jpg

Velgrynd shatter infinite prison:

Velgrynd can’t escape from Rimuru infinite imaginary space( Gluttonous king beelzebuth)

Conclusion:

Here we go again

If you really don't know, hey, there's a Tensura Discussion Thread over there, you better bring this up first before you hypothesize in a thread that has nothing to do with this.

Firstly, the whole conversation with Veldora and Rimuru was to hint that the Hero's skill wasn't at the Unique skill level. Which is obviously confirmed later that Absolute End/Severance, Absolute Defense, and Infinite Prison are Ultimate Skill level abilities.

Secondly, your conclusion which was based on a false assumption basically boiled to this:

Ultimate Skill > Unique skill
Imaginary Space > Infinite Prison

Therefore, Imaginary Space has to inaccessible greater than Infinite Prison thusly making it infinite 4D or 2-A.

There's so many things wrong with this but I think I've already pointed out enough flaws in the evidence itself. So we can leave it at that for now.
It might be irrelevant now but it will be in the future because Azathoth’s imaginary space is likely to be explained on vol 16 and in vol 16 ciel stated that Azathoth’s imaginary space is infinite in size and it not a mere spatial prison but a world itself that can Carries Nihility Collapse which is turn null.
What is truly dangerous is the original power of ‘Void God Azathoth’ which had been perfectly optimized after integration.

Soul Consumption
A super-enhanced version of ‘Predation’ and ‘Gluttony’ that could even devour the target’s soul along with it.

Nihility Collapse
The ultimate destructive energy that fills the chaotic world. Full control over it was possible for the first time thanks to the Manas.

Imaginary Space
A chaotic world. The super-evolved version of ‘Stomach’ and ‘Isolation’ was a prison that locked away whatever should be isolated.

Spacetime Domination
Instantaneous movement is possible by simply being aware of time and space. Affects even time.

Multidimensional Barrier
A constantly active, ‘Multilayer Barrier,’ which provides absolute protection by a ‘Dimension Fault.’
In vol 15 there only few things that Rimuru’s imaginary space is inaccessibly greater than infinite prison:
- it is infinite in size ( you stated it )

- it is an infinite space/prison that can swallow up Infinite prison, a prison that contains infinite amounts of imaginary spaces( rimuru swallowing up veldora along with infinite prison)

- The main reason why Rimuru Imaginary Space is inaccessibly greater than infinite prison because quality between Rimuru’s imaginary space and infinite prison’s imaginary space is a dimensionality difference because infinite prison is filled with an infinite amount of 3-D space while Rimuru’s Imaginary Space can be called a world(4-D) that is infinite in size.
drop dramatically.
imaginary space'.
Again about infinite prison:

Volume 1 chapter 1
Rimuru’s Imaginary space can be called a Spiritual World despite being a chaotic world, is a world that is disconnected from the present world(cardinal world)
I wasn’t sure if one could find Rudra’s soul, which was scattered all over the world, but I had a feeling that Velgrynd would be able to do it.

“Well then, let’s ‘release’ you for now!”

And just like that, the three of us came back from the spiritual world to the present world. We said our goodbyes, still feeling the lingering of time.
Even Feldway felt the disconnection between Velgrynd and the Cardinal World
Feldway, just like a powerful foe, was attacking Velgrynd with ‘Spatial Domination’ which was difficult for even an awakened demon lord to resist. The wounded and weakened Velgrynd did not seem to have the strength left to resist it.

“Fuhahahaha! That Velgrynd has disappeared from this world through Space-Time Transfer!! Now, there are only two True Dragons left. It’s a good start, Rudra—No, Michael-sama.”

As I said mention before Infinite prison blocks the flow of information:

And Rimuru only established his soul corridor with veldora after he released him from infinite prison:
0RS0HVj1IJK3oCG9ZAzh1610467798.jpg
Yeah....so? Why did you even respond with that?
And of course is spatial since it is made by infinite amounts of Imaginary Spaces. It is also a skill that is part of Uriel, a Spatial-type ultimate skill
If you that's sufficient logic to support your reasoning..then hey, who am I to oppose it?

It might be irrelevant now but it will be in the future because Azathoth’s imaginary space is likely to be explained on vol 16 and in vol 16 ciel stated that Azathoth’s imaginary space is infinite in size and it not a mere spatial prison but a world itself that can Carries Nihility Collapse which is turn null.

In vol 15 there only few things that Rimuru’s imaginary space is inaccessibly greater than infinite prison:
- it is infinite in size ( you stated it )

- it is an infinite space/prison that can swallow up Infinite prison, a prison that contains infinite amounts of imaginary spaces( rimuru swallowing up veldora along with infinite prison)
You don't see how this reinforces the idea that Imaginary Spaces don't equate to spatial dimensions?
- The main reason why Rimuru Imaginary Space is inaccessibly greater than infinite prison because quality between Rimuru’s imaginary space and infinite prison’s imaginary space is a dimensionality difference because infinite prison is filled with an infinite amount of 3-D space while Rimuru’s Imaginary Space can be called a world(4-D) that is infinite in size.
Why couldn't it be a larger infinity? If not, it can still be consider infinite in size relative to everything else and larger than Infinite Prison but still just 4D.

Which is assuming they are spatial dimensions at all. If they aren't it actually requires less assumptions and doesn't contradict anything.
Rimuru’s Imaginary space can be called a Spiritual World despite being a chaotic world, is a world that is disconnected from the present world(cardinal world)
Yeah Imaginary realms like Infinite Prison, Stomach, and Imaginary Space aren't connected to the Cardinal World.
Even Feldway felt the disconnection between Velgrynd and the Cardinal World
Not sure what the relevancy is here

Yeah....so? Why did you even respond with that?

If you that's sufficient logic to support your reasoning..then hey, who am I to oppose it?
What you said:
“This is unlikely to be the effect of just Infinite Prison since Velgrynd was already in Imaginary Space at the time. Besides if Veldora/Rimuru can use Soul Corridor to teleport out of Infinite Prison, then I don't see why Velgrynd's Soul Corridor wouldn't be able to send information to her selves.”
Uhh…You said that rimuru use soul corridor at Veldora in order to get out but in the manga panel it’s clearly stated that they only established the soul corridor after veldora get out. And I don’t know where you get the information of Infinite prison not be able to block information where I already stated it in the first place

And where do you get the information of Infinite prison is not a spatial-type prison?

And
“Yeah Imaginary realms like Infinite Prison, Stomach, and Imaginary Space aren't connected to the Cardinal World.”

I somehow doubt about infinite prison since they still can sense veldora despite in infinite prison And felt the disconnection after veldora has been transferred to Rimuru Stomach.

Last edited:
What you said:

Uhh…You said that rimuru use soul corridor at Veldora in order to get out but in the manga panel it’s clearly stated that they only established the soul corridor after veldora get out. And I don’t know where you get the information of Infinite prison not be able to block information where I already stated it in the first place
I'm I wasn't clear. I wasn't referring to Rimuru releasing Veldora. I'm referring to the discussion about Summon Storm Dragon skill.
And where do you get the information of Infinite prison is not a spatial-type prison?
1. The burden is on you not me
2. Its not said to be, there are other imaginary realms
3. Some translations refer to it as Imaginary
And

I somehow doubt about infinite prison since they still can sense veldora despite in infinite prison And felt the disconnection after veldora has been transferred to Rimuru Stomach.

They could allow sense his immense energy that leaks from Infinite Prison not actually Veldora inside it

I'm I wasn't clear. I wasn't referring to Rimuru releasing Veldora. I'm referring to the discussion about Summon Storm Dragon skill.

They could allow sense his immense energy that leaks from Infinite Prison not actually Veldora inside it
What you said:
Rimuru only got King of storm, Veldora after he released him. The reason why he able to get out of it because of Raphael.

You said:
tf do you mean by my burden? All I did was just asking you that how are you so assure that imaginary space is not a spatial-type, if it not a spatial-type then what is it, if you know then show me proof so that I can be clarify it.
I could only take that as half right half wrong, right because of the veldora part and wrong because of the full disconnection part because Full disconnection to the world means no traces of energy,Haki,aura, etc. Even though they don’t know who is inside of it but it doesn’t mean that he is disconnected to the world since they can sense his energy

Last edited:
What you said:

Rimuru only got King of storm, Veldora after he released him. The reason why he able to get out of it because of Raphael.
That doesn't matter. The point being made is that it can work on them even if they are sealed in Infinite Prison. Which is where the logic of Soul Corridor > Infinite Prison comes from.
You said:

tf do you mean by my burden? All I did was just asking you that how are you so assure that imaginary space is not a spatial-type, if it not a spatial-type then what is it, if you know then show me proof so that I can be clarify it.
You claimed it to spatial and your response to when asked to demonstrate why that's the case, was to just why it wasn't. That's not a valid response to the question.
I also already answered your question about how it could be imaginary.
I could only take that as half right half wrong, right because of the veldora part and wrong because of the full disconnection part because Full disconnection to the world means no traces of energy,Haki,aura, etc. Even though they don’t know who is inside of it but it doesn’t mean that he is disconnected to the world since they can sense his energy
No, what I mean is that its said that it seals its target from the world but because Veldora has some much energy, it was able to leak out it. Which doesn't make sense if think its spatial because the seal both couldn't be in the Cardinal World and it'd mean Veldora has more than an infinite amount of energy.

That doesn't matter. The point being made is that it can work on them even if they are sealed in Infinite Prison. Which is where the logic of Soul Corridor > Infinite Prison comes from.

You claimed it to spatial and your response to when asked to demonstrate why that's the case, was to just why it wasn't. That's not a valid response to the question.
I also already answered your question about how it could be imaginary.

No, what I mean is that its said that it seals its target from the world but because Veldora has some much energy, it was able to leak out it. Which doesn't make sense if think its spatial because the seal both couldn't be in the Cardinal World and it'd mean Veldora has more than an infinite amount of energy.
Since this will be very time consuming I assume that we will put this on hold for now and wait for vol 16 for the official translate. Agree?

Tbh, What is even Imaginary Realm mentioned even mean here? Like literally? Or...

And why Stomach, Infinity Prison, and Imaginary Space even considered Imaginary Realm? Bcs it use Imaginary in Imaginary Space name?

Tbh, What is even Imaginary Realm mentioned even mean here? Like literally? Or...

And why Stomach, Infinity Prison, and Imaginary Space even considered Imaginary Realm? Bcs it use Imaginary in Imaginary Space name?
Based on what Veldora says, its a metaphysical thought realm of sorts. It doesn't physical exist in reality.

Based on what Veldora says, its a metaphysical thought realm of sorts. It doesn't physical exist in reality.
I see. I thought it came from Imaginary Space name, bcs Imaginary Space is literally Imaginary Number Space 「虚数空間」just shortened in TL.

But it can store physical thing right? I mean, it's still a sub-space/dimension. Also in V3 it compared to Spatial Magic, Spatial Storage 「空間収納」.

Last edited:
I see. I thought it came from Imaginary Space name, bcs Imaginary Space is literally Imaginary Number Space 「虚数空間」just shortened in TL.

But it can store physical thing right? I mean, it's still a sub-space/dimension. Also in V3 it compared to Spatial Magic, Spatial Storage 「空間収納」.
Its can store things in different dimension yea

According to Google it says that “Imaginary space” is a three-dimensional visual awareness that feels different from what you experience when you open your eyes in broad daylight.

But in tensura, Imaginary space is described as infinite-sized space that is mixed everything in chaos, resulting a chaotic world or ‘world of chaos’. And as the only type of metaphysical space that can store turn null/Nihility Collapse Rimuru somehow mention it as a spiritual world despite being called a chaotic world

I wasn’t sure if one could find Rudra’s soul, which was scattered all over the world, but I had a feeling that Velgrynd would be able to do it.

“Well then, let’s ‘release’ you for now!”

And just like that, the three of us came back from the spiritual world to the present world. We said our goodbyes, still feeling the lingering of time.

According to Google it says that “Imaginary space” is a three-dimensional visual awareness that feels different from what you experience when you open your eyes in broad daylight.

But in tensura, Imaginary space is described as infinite-sized space that is mixed everything in chaos, resulting a chaotic world or ‘world of chaos’. And as the only type of metaphysical space that can store turn null/Nihility Collapse Rimuru somehow mention it as a spiritual world despite being called a chaotic world
Spiritual World 「精神世界」refers to the world where Spiritual Lifeform live and place such as Hell (Daemon Realm), Spirit Realm, etc. reside. Cardinal World also refers to Chaotic World 「虚数空間」in V4, but seems to be diff in context than Imaginary Space.

Imaginary Space mentioned as Spiritual World 「精神世界」is bcs it acts as Rimuru's personal Spiritual World as the super-evolved version of Stomach and Isolation. We already knew since V11 that each person have their own Spiritual World inside their Soul by the example of Chloe, that's also where her Infinity Prison skill manifested where Chronoa born and Hinata (Mathematician) trapped.

So by Veldora's description, Stomach actually acts as Rimuru's personal Spiritual World. Altho i need to check the RAW for that first which unfortunately i don't have for Veldora's Observation Journal.

Last edited:
Back