• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, this is an actual downgrade thread for Web Novel Rimuru, no click bait title here. In particular, this is a downgrade to something everyone who follows his stats should know about: his speed. Basically, as was said on this thread, Time Warp is a skill that warps time to any point that Rimuru wishes. Why would this downgrade him? Well, as his own profile points out on his last key:

At least FTL (Faster than before) with Massively FTL+ reaction speed, and Massively FTL+ in Stopped Time (Can move a 1 million times normal speed while in stopped time) , Immeasurable with Time Warp (Can transcend time and space to reach the location he desires)

The issue here is, since we recently enforced our standards on Immeasurable speed, "trascending time and space" wouldn't grant him said rating. In addition, due to the nature of the skill, as can be guessed from the name, Rimuru is NOT travelling in time with his speed, but by warping it. This means Time Warp doesn't meet the standards for Immeasurable speed and should instead be replaced with Time Travel.

Naturally i agree.

Here are the quotes about time warp

《No, there’s no problem. The『Teleportation』newly acquired from Mai was originally just a mere prototype of a different ability. The ability is not『The ability to move to a place you’ve visited』, but『The ability to transcend time and space to reach the location you desire』. For Rimuru-sama, who rules over time and space, such a thing as going across time is simple.》-Chapter 248
It's stated he warped so yea time time travel not speed

I instinctively knew that I warped to a different spot from before.
At the same time, I noticed that a mass of energy, that seemed to be able to destroy the world, was approaching toward my direction.
However, I didn’t panic and swallowed it whole in one gulp.
It was surprisingly delicious.
I seemed to have recovered the energy consumed by Time Warp.-Chapter 248

I agree with this
Also

Shouldn't this be Infinite Speed or Resistance to Time Stop?
Everyone who can do this already has time stop resistance.

The ability of moving faster in stopped time is a weird mechanic where time being stopped equals moving faster, they don't move that fast outside the time stop. It's not boosting their speed with like "super acceleration", it's done by controlling the flow of time.

《Master, the ability of Time Control has been unleashed》

I use my ability as I was being led to by the voice.
Though I didn’t know what it was, I felt like I could manage, somehow, if I used it.
The world stopped when I used the ability.
I understood that the world had stop moving, like it was suspended, because my cognition had been enhanced by 1 million times.
Not just my cognition but also my movement, to the point I can move at the speed of 1 million times normal speed. In other words, by controlling the flow of time, it is possible to accelerate myself.
It is a superpower[3] that is different from super acceleration[4], in principle. Due to the backlash of this ability, I can’t cause any physical effects at all.
Being able to move under the rules of this ability was only me――no, there’s one other person who can.
That person is Chloe.-Chapter 192

Albeit ppl like Shion haven't shown time manipulation, since only a handful of ppl can stop time, guessing controlling it is a lot easier when time is stopped and ppl like Shion can do that? I guess that's one way to rationalize it.

At least FTL (Faster than before) with Massively FTL+ reaction speed, and Massively FTL+ in Stopped Time (Can move a 1 million times normal speed while in stopped time) , Immeasurable with Time Warp (Can transcend time and space to reach the location he desires)

The issue here is, since we recently enforced our standards on Immeasurable speed, "trascending time and space" wouldn't grant him said rating. In addition, due to the nature of the skill, as can be guessed from the name, Rimuru is NOT travelling in time with his speed, but by warping it. This means Time Warp doesn't meet the standards for Immeasurable speed and should instead be replaced with Time Travel.
Agree with this

Yes, this is an actual downgrade thread for Web Novel Rimuru, no click bait title here. In particular, this is a downgrade to something everyone who follows his stats should know about: his speed. Basically, as was said on this thread, Time Warp is a skill that warps time to any point that Rimuru wishes. Why would this downgrade him? Well, as his own profile points out on his last key:

You said "Rimuru isn't travelling in time with his speed, but by warping it"?! And you said it was Time Travel?

What's will be to warped? The time? Meanwhile at nothingness in slime verse, the concept of time and space had been erased, And here Rimuru who has transcended time and space can return from there to original timeline is already included in the Immeasurable classification

Last edited:
You said "Rimuru isn't travelling in time with his speed, but by warping it"?! And you said it was Teleport?

What's going to warp? The time? Meanwhile at nothingness in slime verse, the concept of time and space had been erased, And here Rimuru who has transcended time and space can return from there to original timeline is already included in the Immeasurable classification
Yeah with warp

npCTKI6.jpg

How about this feat?

Before using Chrono Saltation, Yuuki had blocked any paths so that Rimuru would not be able to return to the past with Time Travel
It was also mentioned that end of space time is place which is kind of like nothingness created from lack of timr and space.Time and space didn't exist.So, warping time shouldn't be possible.Which rimuru did and said that he transends space and time.But i already agreed

It was also mentioned that end of space time is place which is kind of like nothingness created from lack of timr and space.Time and space didn't exist.So, warping time shouldn't be possible.Which rimuru did and said that he transends space and time.But i already agreed
So, how do you do time travel if there is no concept of time and space in there. The only way to go back to the past is using the speed immea itself even though using the ability (not pure speed)

So the downgrade thread is completely useless

So, how do you do time travel if there is no concept of time and space in there. The only way to go back to the past is using the speed immea itself even though using the ability (not pure speed)

So the downgrade thread is completely useless
Well don't ask me,i'm a rimuru fan.So,its true that i don't want the downgrade.but i also agreed.I don't know,looked logical to me.But if you are against it,i will atleast help you✌️.It depends on what everyone thinks.

Because rimuru warp is transcended time space, this very possible to warp in nothingness

This seems to make sense and be fairly straightforward to apply to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back