• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Turn Null being limited is a pretty big weakness, if i ever create a Veldanava profile, he will be 2-C but it's like with 1 attack, after which he drops to like High 4-C considering he should still probably be superior to the other True Dragons but regardless, still a massive weakness.

If Yuuki who control most of veldanava's abilities and has half of power of veldanava to be 3A why is veldanava High 4C?

Yuuki is only High 3-A after absorbing the energy from gii and everyone, after he gained Veldanava's abilities he was only a higher degree of High 4-C.

Veldanava lost his Turn Null when creating the world, makes no sense the Veldanava's sword would be half his max energy when he was at his fulll power as in when he was 2-C, cause using Turn Null, means he losses his 2-C power.

So it merely means half his max energy after losing Turn Null. Unless you argue Veldanava's sword was made the same time as the world, but that seems speculative.

But not relevant here, a Veldanava profile will not be made for a long time.

Unlikely anyone will respond, but i will keep this open if anyone shows up and wants to give their opinions.

Either way i think it's pretty clear Turn Null is a limited ability, and even if Rimuru is 2-B, he is a pretty limited one.

Ruling space-time just refers to his power over space-time, doesn't necessarily mean he can move beyond linear time.

He transcends time and space via an ability so doesn't prove he is immeasurable with his own speed, in fact it proves he isn't immeasurable with his own speed.

I think he should be Infinite, Immeasurable with Time Warp wo
the Systems That Veldanava Created Was Stated To Be On All Dimensions Then wasn't Veldanava An Existance That Was Beyond Dimensions And If He Created Time And Space And Systems That Would Mean He Could Create Time space and Systems Then That Would Mean He Could Create Concepts
And The World He Created Even 1 World Seems To Contain Several Parallel Universe''s That Would Mean 1 World Created From TURN NULL was A Multiverse And Rimuru Could Create Them 10000 Times Then Couldn't Rimuru Be On Complex Multiversal Or Low Hyperversal Because He Surpassed Him
Rimuru Surpassing Veldanava Would Mean He Is A Beyond Dimensional Existance

Turn Null isn't limited Rimuru Could Produce Universe's Infinitely And Be Recharged In Seconds In His Imaginary Space
And There Was Even Side Story Where Rimuru Gets A System Where He Can Produce Infinite Primordial Energy That Would Mean He Could Spam Create 10k Multiverse's

According To The System You Need To Create/Destroy At Least 50 Universe's To Reach Low-2B

Last edited:
it is not at all feasible to take any statements involving a character existing "beyond dimensions" at face value, as this would lead to extremely inflated ratings largely dependent on No-Limits Fallacies. Therefore, such descriptors are to be evaluated while taking into account the number of dimensions which the verse has been shown to entertain; for example, a character stated to exist above physical dimensions in relation to a 4-dimensional cosmology would be Low 1-C with no further context.
Unlikely anyone will respond, but i will keep this open if anyone shows up and wants to give their opinions.

Either way i think it's pretty clear Turn Null is a limited ability, and even if Rimuru is 2-B, he is a pretty limited one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back