• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Rick doctor who's the crap out of this and creates many clones that Goku will have to fight, each having insanely powerful gadgets in their own right, while the real Rick chills out in another multiverse. Assuming that's the scenario given, hows Goku winning again?

Hm, two shows of good quality but have cancerous and cringey fandoms. Anyway, yeah, I see Rick winning this fairly easily, his hax far exceed what Goku would be capable of dealing with. That and he could just sent a hypothetical infinite number of clones to attack Goku. That and Rick is much more intelligent than Goku. He could probably design at least 12 scenarios in which he could defeat Goku given a day of prep time.

@Aguila Cringe huh? Lets see what we can come up with.

What Rick, or anyone for that matter, can do with prep time is highly speculative. But seeing as how that is sort of the point, let's see what I can come up with. Rick discovers that a Goku was once infected with a a heart virus, he synthesizes it and combines it with some type of Space AIDS. Figuring this will not be enough, he combines this virus with Vole DNA, so that Goku will fall in love with him. Goku being in love will hamper his ability to attack Rick while the virus does its work, instead he will seek to touch Rick who will be prepared with Death Manipulation. In the event any of these methods fail, he uses his portal Gun to send Goku somewhere he can not survive, preferably the blender dimension.

On a slightly more serious note, prep time combined with some of the tech we have seen Rick used leads me to believe he takes this. Goku doesn't seem all that radical or beyond his capabilities. That's only assuming equalized speed though. I mean, I think Rick is smart enough to figure out how fast Goku is in a week and how to deal with it, but I don't believe there is an in universe example that I could point to and say for sure. So Equal speed Rick. Unequal Goku via blitz I guess.

Low 2-C upgrade is why, if it were 3-A Super Goku, it'd be a stomp, but because of that low 2-C next to his name, there's a slight, almost microscopic, chance that goku might win. So it's pushed ahead anyway.

Rick can easily prepare something that kill Goku, and escape using a portal, do you realize that even if goku instantly destroy the entire universe, a thing totally out of character, he wouldn't be able to kill Rick?.

I mean 3-A and Low 2-C goku doesn't change anything if Goku doesn't have the range to kill Rick, this is a stomp.

Again, with Prep, Goku HAS NO WAY to win even with only a day of prep for Rick. Either Goku stomps (speed blitz) or Rick tires Goku out his God knows how many items he makes. Stomp on both scenarios.

Waaaait! Rick's ap is at least universe level + but have his hax hurt anyone that level? If s, Rick for reasons above, otherwise Goku.

But isn't that something of their calibre should able to do anyway? I mean, that is why the universe level + tag exists.

But, that means Goku was taking attacks of that calibre from Jiren regularly; is there something special about how Rick did it, except for it being casual, which is not quantifiable.

As far as I can tell (not counting anyone saying it's a stomp).

Rick: 9 (ZacharyGrossman273, Paulo.junior.969, BruceTheBatman, Unite My Rice, AguilaR101, Penguinkingpin, DodoNova2, The Wright Way, Burstchaos)

Goku: 0

Inconclusive: 0

I personally don't think it is a stomp, seeing how much of a glass cannon Rick is, but I'm not very good when it comes to recognizing a haxstomp, so don't take my word for it.

Rick has time freeze, death via touch, portal creation, can destroy timelines, sleep inducemen, size manipulation etc

and SPEED IS EQUALIZED

and dont even bring up Goku resisting Hit's abilies, they are utter comlete GARBAGE comapred to Rick's which I believe was UNIVERSAL in range.

If Supes vs Rick wasn't considered a stomp I don't see why this should be.

Edit: This might be Ignorant Statements material so I should clarify I know relatively little about either Goku or Superman.

Well, the reasons we decided not to call Supes Vs Rick a stomp in that thread were "Rick dies if Clark pokes him" and "Rick dies if Supes so much as sneezes on him".

SUperman with prep would do something other than train which is pretty much all Goku would do if told he had preptime.

also...Superman Precrisis, composite has telekinesis, freeze breath time travel, Regenerationn and whole slew of crap.

and Rick an stop time on a much higher range than Hit. Its way more effective. he can reduce matter to particles.

This is a stomp when Rick has Prep. A total mismatch.

Because of my vague understanding of what is viable with Prep time with Genius inventor characters-- I don't know if Rick can create new weapons with capabilities limited to his list of Powers, or if he is limited to the weapons and creations he has already demonstrated using and variations of such weapons created via prep time are either limited in scale or in their method of use. Speed Equalized also makes it unclear how UI's Dodging works, because it would imply that neither can land a hit, nor avoid hits-- it's confusing to me. But 1 thing is to sure, if Rick is permitted the ability to set things up around Goku before hand, and Rick's disintegration weapons work on Goku (which, IMO, would only be if Rick was using a 2-C weapon, considering Goku had resistance to Hakai based on raw power, and as that's a verse mechanic of DBZ-- but I doubt that would fly here, so), then Goku's dead before he understands what happened.

Starryknight200 said:
If Supes vs Rick wasn't considered a stomp I don't see why this should be.
Edit: This might be Ignorant Statements material so I should clarify I know relatively little about either Goku or Superman.
Because, as controversial as it is, Supes IS much stronger then Goku and has far more hax.

Well, obviously, yeah. If this was a Composite Goku with scaling from all the movies and shit, then it might be more fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back