• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rick Grimes (Comics) vs Joel Miller (The Last of Us) (0-1-0)

While searching for supplies, Joel and Rick end up running into each other. One thing leads to another, and they both end up fighting.

Both are Bloodlusted (Joel thinks that Rick wants to kill Ellie and Rick thinks that Joel wants to kill Carl)

Speed is Equal

Neither have prior knowledge of each other

Both have their full arsinal of weapons

Fight takes place in Lincoln High School

Both start 10m away from each other

Who Wins?

Weak to Bullets: 0 ()

Weak to Golf Clubs: 1 (BEASTHEART880)

A Clicker eats them both: 0 ()
55fadc2335481a05f671caf26355565c.jpg
220px-Joel_in_The_Last_of_Us.png

Last edited:
All right. They sound Familiar, I'm very knowledgeable on TLOU and not so much TWD comics, games, or show.

The OP can now vote and argue, so if u disagree with me you can push back if you like.

I'll vote Joel.

He has much more experience dealing with seemingly much more dangerous and powerful Zombies than the Walkers in TWD.

He's got higher lifting Strength.

He seems more innovative as he can quickly craft smoke and pipe bombs, Molotovs too, which give him an edge as Rick doesn't seem to have explosives, at least on his page, and he could get lit on fire with a Molotov.

Joel seems to be better at stealth for sneaking around infected with very powerful hearing for 25 years with no issue. Along with enhanced hearing to spot Rick through walls.

He has a flamethrower to light Rick on fire.

Not sure who's more Skilled. But I personally want to lean on Joel.

And he seems like he has much better weapons. Key word SEEMS. Rick's page looks like it hasn't been touched in years, so I'm probably wrong here.

So yeah you can put me for Joel for now

Last edited:
Back