• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenks

He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
Kurumi is so cool!!

Rias Gremory vs Kurumi Tokisaki

1st key Kurumi (Spirit Form) and Crimson Extinct Dragonar Rias (Both 7-A)

Speed Equalized

Yes, Kurumi has weak durability but she should definently have ways to BFR or overwhelm her.

Kurumi tries to put Rias into comatose, it fails, Rias trhows her Power of Destruction, Kurumi dodges it.

Ionliosite said:
Kurumi tries to put Rias into comatose, it fails, Rias trhows her Power of Destruction, Kurumi dodges it.
where are you going with this???

Hoping someone continues, I can continue with Kurumi, what can Rias do againts her clones, spacequakes and Zafkiel?

Rias could probably destroy the clones with her Aura alone tbh. Otherwise she could just spam power of destruction.

I forgot what Zafkiel does tbh (She goes so fast in the anime)

But if its that gun which stops time for a person, Rias is immune to Timestop in this key.

From what ive seen she should be able to easily dodge a space quake?

Zafkiel is the Time Manip, yeah. She can do much more with Zafkiel than just stopping time for a person, like amping herself in speed. And not only that, if she amps herself in speed, all of her clones will also be amped. But none of Kurumi regular attacks will ahrm Rias due to the difference in AP.

Kurumi will also stay away from Rias, she is not stupid to go againts her after she sees one of her clones gets EE'd. And Kurumi can also BFR from the shadows if she needs to. About the sapcequake, they are large-scale explosions, so I think Rias will have a hard time if Kurumi decides to do this, but this would be likely her last resource.

Rias can also double her ap and amp her speed since she has some of issei's abilities.

Kurumi's clones won't do much to Rias and she easily one-shots them just with aura alone tbh.

She also one-shots Kurumi with Power of Destruction

Spacequake and BFR are going to be the biggest problems for Rias. Along with potentially being overwhelmed?

Yeah, but if Kurumi amps herself Rias will be facing like 500 Kurumis at the same time that are also faster than her to the point that she won't be capable of seeing her and at best having trouble.

About Kurumi being one-shoted, she can replace herself with a clone, but yeah, if the PoD hits her she dies.

Yeah, those are Rias' main problems, and since she can change with a clone if she were to be hit by PoD it would make more difficult to Rias to kill her.

rias amps should be more powerful than Kurumi's

Not too sure about that one, Kurumi even becomes faster than her shadow after using Aleph and she has numbers at her side. But I believe that Rias would be capable of getting to Kurumi's level if she keeps amping herself.

Rias doubles her AP every time, along with getting faster aswell. How big are Kurumi's amps?

also you should probably add statstics amplification to Kurumi

More than a stat amp she is using time acceleration on herself, so I'm not too sure if it really counts as a stat amp.

As for how much she amps, it's basically blitz level, since she becomes faster than what people can see and it is even stated that she becomes faster than her shadow after using Aleph.

Faster than what who can see? (This is a very vague statement tbh)

As for being faster than her shadow, I don't even think its possible to calculate the speed needed to do that but its most likely just FTL

So ehhh im still not sure if her amps stack up to Rias, has she amped her AP before?

Other Spirits, so people that were comparable to her.

About how much it amps, I was just refering to speed, since she wn't be capable of amping enough to even reach 7-A, let alone when Rias amps herself.

I see this fight going like this

Rias kills "her"

Notices its a clone

Kurumi laughs and then reveals like a hundred clones

Rias eventually kills them all

Kurumi amps herself an creates more clones

Rias amps herself and destroys the clones

Kurumi creates more clones

Rias amps herself again and at this point she's too much for her to handle in which Kurumi either attempts to BFR or Spacequake, but she gets killed before she can do so.

Kurumi likes to creates clones, but if she notices she is in a bad position she can go for BFRing Rias from her own shadow, I don't think she is crazy enough to make clones like crazy (specially because the clones cn create more clones and like that).

ehh i'd still say Rias takes this 7/10 times

Kurumi is High 7-A and Rias is 7-A, so Kurumi could probably kill Rias only with bullets

But anyway, if this talk about the speed amp, she is able to time accelerate to a point where 500 Opponents with a view from the sky can't even see her moving and 1000 have trouble (yea she is against 1500 Quasi-Spirits) It's important to note than she can cummulate the speed amplification of each Aleph bullet she use, plus the fact that all her clones are also speed amped.

She can also use this tactics to use Bet, the second bullet to drastically slow down the opponent, This combinaison of Acceleration is also used to BFR strong opponent when she has trouble to kill them

Also, Kurumi don't recklessly go to kill the opponent, she can also throw clones (the number is above 500) and hide herself to kill the opponent from a Shadow at point Blank (she used this to steal westcott's Sephira and against Tsuan), she close the distance by travelling throught shadow and attack at point Blank.

Clone spam bullet is no joke too, the number of them is pretty impossible to dodge:

As the DEM wizards and <Bandersnatch> fired their magic cannons and mini missiles, they managed to hit some of the Kurumi clones in the surroundings, as well as the tiled ground and buildings around it. With every explosion, a shrieking laughter could be heard, as the shape of Kurumi's body was thrown about everywhere like debris.
But, in the midst of the explosion, black bullets were fired toward the sky, hitting the wizards in their units and the <Bandersnatch> in the brains.

It was an unimaginable and complicated fight. The wizards used all their strength, descending into the rain of a million bullets at once, fighting against the limitless incarnation of a nightmare from the shadows. Both sides continued their slaughter mercilessly. If Shidou were to step into this fight, it would be difficult trying to put his body together for a funeral
~ DAL volume 7​
Additinally to her other bullets abilities, Kurumi should take this without much problem.

Somehow I didn't realize she was High 7-A and not just 7-A

That makes this fight way worse for Rias actually.

However don't forget Kurumi has way weaker durability, and her clones are even weaker.

As for her bullets I don't know of a way Rias will be able to deal with them since they are High 7-A

Ionliosite said:
This

City devouring time should work perfectly fine.

Kurumi was just too cool

Guess this can be closed then

Mech.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back