• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rhinomon vs Kakine Teitoku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it depends. Miracle Creation is passive for the bearer. At the same time Rhinomon starts with his 1s and 0s hax which puts up a barrier around him while he charges his opponent. Anyone hit gets reduced to 1s and 0s. His armor also naturally reflect attacks.

There's a bit of an issue.

There's dozens of different Kakine clones created passively, as he usually as a standard creates more Dark Matter as time goes on.

While Rhinomon destroys with his 0s and 1s ability, he'll only kill one Kakine

Well it's the same power as Magnamon.

-In Adventure 02. Dunno if this counts. When he was losing to Kimeramon, it just so happened that Wormmon decided to betray Ken at the last moment and give Magnamon just enough power to kill Kimeramon.

-In D-Cyber when his allies needed his Miracle Power (Passive for him, can give it to others) and Alphamon who was previously getting stomped by Dexmon managed to enter Ouryuken Mode and defeat him. Basically the moment he gave them his miracle powers, they won soon later.

Post Revival Kakine was casually toying with Post Headshot Accelerator, who was completely immune to every possible Attack Kakine could throw at him due to his vector shield.

Kakine was still okay, as he managed to abuse his clones and regen to wear out Accelerator until his battery powering his shields eventually died, with Accelerator only winning due to the help of Mugino and the help of Beetle 05 taking over Kakine.

Of course, Kakine can only kill Rhinomon using matter Manipulation which he can stall off for however long with probability, that and Kakine is arrogant and won't use it immediately.

Well mostly if he can bypass that aura. He durability negating aura serves as a forcefield as well. Anything that touches it is reduced to 1s and 0s.

Check his page

He has some of the best matter destruction on this site.

He won't use it soon as he's arrogant and topped off with probability in play, but saying this as non biased as possible, Kakine kills with a flick of his wrist.

But again, it will take ages before he uses it and that's the best case scenario for him

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Well it depends on if Rhinomon manages to run through them all in succession.
not only the clone, every DM particle too, as long as there is DM he can create more DM

@Gar

Aura is not made of particles though.

@Malox

Anything the aura touches will be reduced to 1s and 0s and will never regain it's form. If he's chargining, he's going to take out the DM along with Kakine.

Then yes Matter destruction can likely go through it as it has no direction

Really?

Been like this for a while with a ton of Hax, abilities that are meant to effect the opponent once they're used.

Never heard of a person dodging matter destruction or dodging Mind Hax

It depends on how the hax is used. Like is it some energy wave (Like Seiya or WarGrowlmon) or is it like a mental thing or non corporeal thing.

Hmm Okay then, that likely goes past the forcefield as no energy blast is involved, Not the issue is whether he uses it in time. Rhinomon's Bullshit Manipul-I mean Miracle Creation ability is passive and also the biggest hurdle Kakine needs to surpass. We do have to remember that this is the same Miracle Creation that allowed Magnamon to beat Simon in ye old days.

I should also point out that Kakine beat The Beast at one point, only reason it was removed was because Beast got matter resistance.

Yes, but did Beast have Miracle Creation as strong as the Digimental of Miracles? These are the real questions.

• Miracle Creation: Due to the properties of the Digi-Egg of Miracles, Rhinomon has a miraculous ability to overcome any predicament placed before him, thus enacting a "miracle" as the origin his power implies. As a result, a series of coincidences will occur that will guarantee Rhinomon's victory no matter what odds he faces.
I can't get over how I am not the best a debating Probability Manipulation, especially seeing as others consider this bordering on Plot Manipulation. But it always sounds so NLF to me. But I digress.

Meanwhile, comment on that Rhinomon vs Luffy fight. And can you think of other Rhinomon fights, and could you make them?

Anywho, I vote inconclusive. Both can win this quite easily. Miracle skews some things in Rhinomon's favor that get him a win. Charging through all Kakine clones and Dark Matter won't be too hard as they all likely will be convientiently placed in line for him. On the other hand, Kakine just need toi wave his hand. Miracle Creation will keep him from doing so added on the his arrogance. So 50/50 to me.

I'll try to think of other Rhinomon fights.

Funnily enough out of the big 3 To Aru characters I never used Kakine, good to see him get a good start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back