• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schnee One said:
Ionic Drain ignores Durability so AP is out
IR is impossible if you can't control your movements in Mid Air, which Garou can't do.

Of course, Leaping faster then the Opponents can perceive in close quarters is a massive advantage, but speed becomes far less of a factor when Distance is applied, which Cole has a massive advantage in, especially since again, Garou can't control his movements Mid Air
Actually, Garou can control his movements in the air. He fought Orochi in the air, and dodged multiple of his large techniques.

Cole's precog ain't combat applicable.

Anyways, if Garou gets too close, Cole can speed amp, blast him back, and then by half way across the city before his body even hits the ground. People who speed blitz Cole move in slow motion when he uses it.

You underestimate the speed of Garou's RE. He went from 7-A to High 6-A in 3 panels. There's no way he's gonna be able to have time to use it before RE kicks in.

He can't go to High 6-A here because they're both 7-A here, meaning that feat is irrelevant.

I didn't explain what I was trying to convey properly, I'm saying an increase of that level should drastically increase his speed too, so much so he should be able to blitz him.

AP amps aren't speed amps though. Unless Garou has feats of blitzing people who were just equal to him seconds ago.

You need to understand he went from being comparable to him (and his ribs were crushed at the time, nor was it he 100%) to forcing him on defense constantly.

That has to do with AP and Skill but I'm not denying that

What I am denying however is the idea that Garou, despite the distance+Cole Having True Flight and a Dura ignoring Attack+Much Faster Regenerationn is going to leap in the air, and travel that distance before Cole moves his hands.

Cole can also "Force Push" Garou down into the ground, once again forcing Garou static in mid air.

Several major factors

Garou's resistance from electricity from being shocked by a voltage of a power line. Cole's power line at the bare minimum way way way way early has him powering up city blocks. The elec resistance and RE helps but most of the time Cole is gonna have the advantage. And Cole himself can amp himself up with lightning if he needs to. And as Schnee said, lightning storm ignores most elec resistances

Another factor, Garou's prediction is amazing. But this is based on the movement of a person. Skills, techniques, etc. He had to use this on Saitama who was a beginner in close combat techniques. Cole is the same thing.... In melee. When Cole has his hands out, what can you expect? Lightning bolt? Rockets? Homing lightning? Shockwaves? The fact that Garou has to assume all of those means he has to be prepared to dodge anything and although I'm sure he can, homing attacks and AOE explosions and shockwaves that cancel Gravity would be a major boon to this.

Further on, Garou's melee advantage is phenomenal. But the closer he gets, the easier it is for Cole to spam attacks. AOE will screw him up. A sudden tornado out of nowhere will screw him up. Heck we haven't really talked about the ice attacks that I'm not sure if he has any resistance too that can screw him up since trying to deflect those might end with them exploding and freezing him.

Then you have the flight issue... Major disadvantage for someone who fights only on melee if your flying enemy tends to spam.

This kinda reminds me of Alex vs Cole in a way back then where one person can really hit hard and win up close... But they have to get close in the first place.

Voting solidly for Cole.

Not even exams can stop me from repping my favorite spiky and bald bois

But yeah just needed to drop this to clarify, not participating that much

Also, Proffessor and Wright mentioned this but I legit forgot.

Precision allows Cole to accelerate his sniping and make people look like their slow.

Combined with flight this is a massive problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back