• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rewriting Shiori's page

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALRF

VS Battles
Retired
  • Dharani Marishi-ten:
Originally a technique of the Kujou clan in which they, Distortion of Shiori could be said to be an evolution of this system. Marishi-ten refers to heat haze, and so it is creation of "illusions", incapable of being interacted with. By ignoring laws of physics, she realizes this "images", all existing beyond the border of the world, in another dimension and manifest them in battle. Simply speaking, it is expansion of possibilities from infinite parallel world, taking both sides, offense and defense in battle. This gives her various options in battle. Striking her enemy with numerous strikes from different angles, switching her position and sneaking into her target blindspots, dodging attacks. However, this ability suffers from a disadvantage in range, and attacks that are impossible to defend against or escape cannot be ignored no matter the possibility. Morever, these "images" are Shiori's from different worlds and as such, their death will eventually her mind and soul to collapse albeit she can fight against such effect. It is noteworthy that a normal human cannot withstand death of one possibility, even a trained person is limited to only two or three summons, showing the humongous willpower Shiori's has.

I have no problems with the attacks themselves since we have straight sentences to prove them, but shouldn't we rewrite these so they sound more like English than a straight translation?

Like with Dharani Kujakuou:

Shiori controls the ki that flows through her body's meridians, compressing it into her fists as she throws a punch filled with explosive life energy. The surplus of life energy packed into this attack is discharged into her surroundings, dispelling "impurities" such as Distortions and restoring the the stamina and morale of hundreds of nearby people. As a Gudou God, her fist becomes an infinite heat haze powerful enough to reduce the effects of Hajun's Mandala. This is her preferred and most used technique.

Or Dai Houroukaku--Zenjuu Dharani:

The Kujou clan's secret technique, Shiori uses the backing and permeation principles of Qigong to direct the power of her punch in a specific direction while bypassing all forms of defense. As a Gudou God, she can infuse this attack with an infinite number of possibilities focused into a single place, creating a veritable meteor shower of attacks powerful enough to surpass Tenma Morei's might and destroy Satanel's shade and even Hajun's Singularity.

Sure.

Are these two what bothers you specifically or the others too? If it's the latter, i can rewrite them later on

Well, actually I wanted to rewrite all of them.

Dharani R─ügar─üja: A technique that converts Shiori's lust into power. However, due to the doctrine imposed on the world by Hajun, she was unable to use this technique until she became a Gudou God because love was a nonexistent concept. By converting her love for Soujirou into power, she was to punch a hole cleanly through his body.

I'm a little confused about this one, since it sounds like Shiori is punching Soujirou.

And lastly:

Dharani Marishi-ten: Shiori's Distortion and an evolved form of a Kujou clan technique. It creates "images" of herself from an infinite number of parallel worlds and causes them to manifest on the battlefield to aid her, attacking from multiple directions and angles, swapping positions with Shiori to and sneak into her opponent's blindspots, and dodging attacks by switching places with an image that is not going to be struck. For as long as a possibility that she can escape exists, she will always be evade attacks this way. But this ability suffers from its low range, as Shiori must still close the distance between herself and her foe to attack. In addition, her "images" are in fact Shiori's from parallel worlds, and each time an image is killed she will suffer damage to her mind and soul, but her tremendous willpower allows her to continue fighting.

>I'm a little confused about this one, since it sounds like Shiori is punching Soujirou.

The power boost from converting the lust allowed her to make a hole in Soujirou body with a single punch

@ALRF

Okay. I just thought it was weird that Shiori would be punching Soujirou without context.

> converting the lust allowed her to make a hole in Soujirou body with a single punch

You know something is nuts when lust turns into something that ridiculous

Well her looks are already enough to give that general idea though not on 1-A :V ahhh shiori kek

Reppuzan said:
@ALRF

Okay. I just thought it was weird that Shiori would be punching Soujirou without context.
Btw, context of this is basically:

After the whole Tenma ordeal, Hajun could finally complete his Metsujin Messo. His Law basically affected every single living being apart from some (Eastern Team). As for Shiori and Soujirou fighting during this time, it's kinda how it is for them. Soujirou wants to show his love to her by cutting her (weird) and she wants to become her best self for him (desire so powerful they reached godhood kek)

• leaves out

well...they are lovers and i read that part but my god love each other in their dictionary = slice or punch their shit out of him (Soujirou can cut her infintely so he's head over heels and well wew)

This is the PSVita version of KKK no?

Also:

> the lust allowed her to make a hole in Soujirou body

Shiori still the dominant in the relationship no? :v

@ALRF

Are my rewritten versions accurate?

I'd like to add them to the profile if they are.

Already did so

Everything done so this can be closed

Thanks for the help Reppu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back