• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revy vs Punisher

Here the advantage could quickly become the agility of Revy, equal even though Frank has very good, it is not to say that Revy is at a disadvantage and just that the you are also very experienced, I would say that it could win thanks to his verstalidad and agility in battle, obviously Frank can cause serious problems at some point, either by their reflexes and others , but I firmly believe that Revy would it keep at Bay physically also, and see more difficult that Punisher can give to Revy that Revy to Punisher.

I have to disagree. The Punisher is also fast and agaile himself and he's gone toe-to-toe with other more agile opponents than Revy before, such as his battle with Deadpool and hell even his battle with Spdierman in Punisher: Dead End.

I also have to go with Punisher. He's got armor and druability that Revy's gonna have a hard time getting through. The guy basically clashed with Skrulls carrying energy-based weapons in Secret Wars so Revy

Back