• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revy vs. Chris Redfield

Actually by how it looks - they both are not DooM Spacemarines to run with all their mentioned standard equipment. So how about to specify?

Let's see... Chris by his side has great strength, Revy on his hand speed, versatility and agility. I think that the advantage is clear in favor of Revy. While he could give a match against León, León is not Revy, and much less was a bout that lasted too long, and as it was Leon could take advantage of his versatility to defend well against Chris. She would be too Agile for Chris and I do not think that he is you can keep up to date with it, many if it is shooting. If melee would be a case almost equal, because she is too versatile and agile in this field and has maintained combat against subjects who possess speed extremely high, not counting that also possesses good strength to keep up to date with Roberta. In any case, I decline I by Revy, mainly because of their physical abilities, obviously having as a first proposal their agility, versatility and speed.

Chris is not all about brute force. He is good with strategy and tactics. He is versatile fighter (not on par with Leon and Ada) who can adapt on the fly to new enemies and environment (he survived many B.O.W. incidents after all).

How is Revy faster than Chris? Revy might be a better acrobat but that's it. She's peak human to Chris' superhuman in terms of running speed. But that's irrelevant as they both have the same reaction time and Chris is used to facing BOWs with more agility than him.

In fact, Chris is used to facing things far worse than Revy and thus has more experience. He's also tougher and has higher AP.

I'm going with Chris.

Back