• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That was Maxwell Lord. I don't think so, because I doubt Maxwell could Mind Hax over 100 quadrillion people scattered throughout a Galaxy.

You know....Superman not resisting Mind Hax from Mxy isn't considered an outlier.....

@Gargoyle One

Um, I'm sorry, Mxy, what?

I thought that Phoeinx821 was talking the time that Maxwell Lord brainwashed Superman and then tried it on WW, only for her to resist it.

Celestial Judge said:
^ Many feats are brought up in vsthreads that aren't on here are recognized, my Thanos feat has still yet to be put on here.
You seem frustrated m8. Take a nap. Until then I'll wait until someone can make a valid argument against my feats/claims

Toodles.
I'm just enforcing the rules. You're the one acting childish. Again, not in her standard equipment so we can't assume she has it. Make a CRT. That's literally all I'm asking.

TheC2 said:
@Gargoyle One

Um, I'm sorry, Mxy, what?

I thought that Phoeinx821 was talking the time that Maxwell Lord brainwashed Superman and then tried it on WW, only for her to resist it.
Check Supes page

Him resisting Mind Hax from Mxy isn't considered an outlier

@Gar

The only thing I'm seeing is him resisting Mxy's Reality Warping and attempt to erase him from all reality and time.

Why exactly is the Lansinarian Morphing Disk not listed in Pre-52 WW's standard equipment?

Well but i see anyways not too much chance for Revan, she has high resistances on her own + the lasso and he clearly don't starts with full power TP attacks or anything like that.

Back