• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hmmm, I really don't know with this one. I don't think either has a true skill advantage, or, at least, not enough of one to dominate the other.

Wonder Woman's Braclets block a lot of Revan's offensive abilities but Revan has abilities that still serve him well. He still has absorbtion, precog and the ability to manipulate matter at the sub-atomic level, though I don't know if that's combat applicapable.

The two big things is if Wonder Woman actually needs to breath, because if she does, Revan can just force choke her and simply wait her out until she dies of suffocation. The next is who is stronger and by how much?

Sub Atomic matter is applicable, it's just very rarely used, that said Revan's Mind Hax is also there

That said, Wonder Woman I believe one shots

So then, Revan's got the hax but doesn't bring it out from the get-go and WW's strong enough to just one shot before he does?

WW for now.

Wait, Revan has Shatterpoint?!

Not that I don't believe it, but his profile doesn't credit him with it. Unless I missed something.

What's his level of skill with it? Or at least, major instances?

His fights with Malak and Vitiate are good examples

Shatterpiint isn't on a lot of profiles, heck even Sidious doesn't have it

Just curious, but what weakness does Wonder Woman have that shatterpoint would be affective to use?

Uncovered parts of her armor, or her fightining style

TBH this seems more like an inconclusive to me

Either Revan leads with his Hax and incaps Womdie or she walks up and one shots him

Wonder Woman stomps sense it was agreed that he wouldn't lead with hax also in the case that someone changes up the terms in which Revan leads with hax (Which he doesn't) in order for him to win

https://m.imgur.com/a/fhhwc Thread of Doctor Psychic a telepath who can look into different dimensions and timelines attempts to Mind Hax her and fails

https://m.imgur.com/KkqddGl Resisted DC's Hades mind illusion in his dimension for 117 days

Let's not also forget her lasso which she regularly uses, would also be a easy win.

So Wonder Woman.

It goes along with his telepathy. That's how he contacts other dimensions and timelines.

This should make him a reputable telepath and his Mind Hax should be very potent because of it.

Anything else?

I never said he doesn't lead with his Hax, just not as often as others.

And again, Shatterpoint

You just said above Wonder Woman would one shot him. She doesn't need her armor it's just there. She has no one fighting style I don't know where you got that from.

If you're going to use Shatterpoint as an excuse it's gonna have to be better than that.

Yes, you can't one shot someone if you get haxed to death.

1. Did it against the Soldiers of Taris

2. Twice against Sith granted it failed

3. Multiple times in the Revan novel

I said she had one fighting style? Where?

As you said above

"Uncover parts of her armor or FIGHTING STYLE"

Gonna assume you know that unless theres an S infront that word it's singular.

And you don't have any scans m8?

Looking through a dimension isn't Mind Hax resistance

"You! Stop!"..Revan thought he heard something...Then again, here on Dromound Caust he wasn't expecting a friendly ally"

"The Sith was puzzled, this man in a mask wasn't menacing, but he looked as if he wanted a fight, suddenly, his hand was raised"

"You will forget what happened here and go home"

"I will forget what happened here and go home"

^ As you will see in my reply to the other person who said that if you look up Dr. Psycho his telepathy abilities allows him to see and read into different timelines and dimensions, his same telepathy is used to Mind Hax different people except for Wonder Woman whose been shown multiple times to be impervious to it.

I'm not saying him using his telepathy to read and see timelines and dimensions is itself a Mind Hax, but it's a telepathy feat. Making him a powerful Mind Reader and Mind Haxer.

I also had hades but I guess you guys didn't have a rebuttal to that....

Did you read the thread? He was literally bringing her through multiple events and areas telepathically...

And he only needed to effect Wonder Woman in that scenario.

Yes it is illusion creation, I brought it up because DC's Hades is a powerhouse and if she can mentally defend herself against him for 117 days she can definitely do it against Revan

Also I think it would be considered Mind Manipulation. This is the definition of Mind Manipulation in this wiki.

Mind Manipulation is the ability to manipulate and control the minds of others. It is associated with Telepathy and Mind Reading, and these powers are often possessed by the same characters. While basic mind manipulation can be used for psychic suggestion and simple manipulation, *higher-level users of this ability can completely control others, drive them insane, plague them with illusions and hallucinations*, and even rip their minds from their bodies. Generally speaking, we judge the potency of Mind Manipulation both by what it can do and by how many people its user can affect at once with it. This may range from only a few people at a time to entire planetary populations.

Revan leads with mindhax very often, actually. It was his main tactic during the Jedi Civil War (he wanted to completely break jedi, turning them into mini-Nihilus'), and was his trump card (along with the Mass Shadow Generator) at the end of the Mandalorian Wars.

He even abused it really often during the events of KOTOR, notably against Hutts to get more money (something on which Bastila scold him).

It doesn't strike me as a telepathy feat, either. He's just using telepathy to share information with her. We have no indication of how many minds he can effect or anything to compare to him to quantify anything. Also, he's not trying to hurt her, he's showing her visions of things to make her aware of what's going on and a little of what she's going to face. He's trying to help, WW says so herself.

Also, for the Hades Illusion, she got out but it still took her a few minutes. She didn't just break out right away. But that's besides the point, because, as Gar points out, Illusions are different than someone literally dominating your mind to make you do things against your will. Hades being a powerhouse doesn't matter if he isn't as good a telepath as Revan.

Also, it was 117 days from Wonder Woman's perspective. In reality, it was a few minutes. Things are being taken why out of context.

LephyrTheRevanchist said:
Revan leads with mindhax very often, actually. It was his main tactic during the Jedi Civil War (he wanted to completely break jedi, turning them into mini-Nihilus'), and was his trump card (along with the Mass Shadow Generator) at the end of the Mandalorian Wars.

He even abused it really often during the events of KOTOR, notably against Hutts to get more money (something on which Bastila scold him).
Oh....

Well.....

Revan FRA I guess

Celestial Judge said:
That's just a range... Mind Hax isnt just based of range but how well it can manipulate the mind.
Here we base the potency of mind hax off of how many people it can affect at once. Revan's mindhax scales to a guy who is superior to an artifact that could mind hax the entire universe. This includes mind haxing beings who can resist mind hax on a planetary scale as well. Yes, Star Wars mind hax is broken.

I just gave the literal definition of Mind Manipulation of this wiki in which it says

In which higher level mind manipulators can plague others with illusions and hallucinations.

I literally just put that there.

Literally.

Back