• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Revan vs Mace Windu

How does Windu have more experience? Revan battled Vitiate in the mind for 300 years

Also, Boba is fodder compared to Revan and (at least according to Wiki stats) so is Grievous

5 votes for Mace

2 votes for Revan

This is explicit votes, not implied, including who switched sides for votes (Schnee One and Bruce)

Hop thinks that's accurate. Before the switch it was a Mace stomp mostly.

The other people didn't specify if his reasons for changing were good enough. Either from being AFK, laziness or they're cemented in their opinion. Let's not change what they think.

You can't vote without giving reasoning

There are no reasons for Mace winning. As the reasoning is for Revan

I'm not changing what they're thinking, but there needs to be reasoning for it as to why.

?

I need you to elaborate, but before you do, consider this:

They have reasoning, because of the previous comment Bruce made. Bruce changing his own opinion, but not invalidating (nor contradicting) anything in his previous comment does not automatically mean the other people that "voted FRA" aren't going to count any longer. I have also cast a vote for Mace and gave my reasoning, as did Lorenzo, making his own reasons for his vote. This doesn't happen in other threads where the same situation applies, why should it here?

Actually I miscounted as well. Skipped one guy.

Mace: 5 (3 if you wanna debate who's opinion counts in their absence)

Voters: Hop, Eficiente, Lorenzo.r.2nd, Ogbunabal, GyroNutz)

Side note: None of these people (or myself) state that their vote changed based on Bruce's opinion change. We should not remove their votes. Even if we do, 3 remain and it's a tie.

Revan: 3

Voters: Schnee, Bruce, AnonymousBlank

Yes, I did contradict it ("aon topic, I assume this is SOR Revan, so I'm giving it to Mace via comparable force power, superior dueling skills, vaapad and shatterpoint.")

His force power is comparable, but weaker and less versatile. Dueling skills is honestly close, Vaapad isnt gonna work well, and shatterpoint is outweighed by Revans other powers

It doesnt matter if they change based on my opinion change when they don't have any reasoning. They need to give some if their own

I gave my reasons lol wtf. Mace's shatter point works no matter what he does. He can use it for a force battle or a ls battle. Regardless, he is also more well trained. More skilled, although not necessarily more experienced, as Revan is kinda old as **** lol but in battles like this, mace thrives here. Revan as far as I know deals with different types of enemies, while windu has fought dooku, sidious, a lot of Jedi from his own order, all who are pretty similar to Revan

Regardless, the votes will stand and there is not clear winner. A 2 character lead is not significant enough for a victory. A 7-1 vote in left field's favor is pretty clear but a 7-5 is totally different, and both parties here are 2 votes away from this point.

@Bruce We are disregarding in context for both characters, and the face Mace would obviously feel the borderline Dark Jedi/Sith in Revan and go right for shatter point.

Also, Legends Windu he didn't have allot of brake on his throttle so to speak without Shatterpoint. He'd literally punch and kick droids barehanded and on another occasion half ripped Grievous' chest open in the middle of his escape.

Those points said, is why I have good reason to know Revan, as skilled and epic as his story is, could not measure up (for long) against a more modern Jedi. Obi-Wan, Anakin and especially Yoda/Palpatine tier characters would slaughter or at least be at a standstill. Mace somewhat had a stomp like it was said before.

BruceTheBatman said:
That's not how shatterpoints work
No wonder, that probably because I didn't even explain how it works.

Shatterpoint, from what I gather of Legends info, identifies a user's weakpoints and areas in an environment or structure that are weak, hence the name.

If you're lost, I've edited my comment for superior reading comprehension.

Back