• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Retiring from staff positions

ArbitraryNumbers

VS Battles
Retired
I am going off to BYU Idaho soon. As an LDS I have heard many great things about it growing up, and this is an opportunity I cannot miss, not to mention a new chapter of my life that I cannot afford to coast through.

VSB has already been a distraction for me, and I already have a bad habit of procrastinating. Throwing college into the mix would put too much pressure on me. As such, I think it is best that I retire as both a Calculations Group member and a Discussions Moderator.

I'm not leaving. I'll just be considerably less active.

Sad to see you go, but we all understand that RL comes first. I didn't talk to you much, but you seemed like a fairly cool guy based on most of the conversations we had. Take care, and I do hope that what ever life has it store for you, it goes smoothly.

Back