• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Resident Evil 7 & 8 Discussion thread

Now that i realized, i suprised Joe never got a profile, he does have some interresting stuff too.

Joe is also the main character of the best power fantasy in Resident Evil history

Ight, so the daughters should have intangibility and Lady Dimitrescu probably Large Size Type 0, if profiles are made.

I think most of the abilities are pretty clear cut for each of the characters.

Ethan Winters - Immortality Type 1, 2 and 7 (Body is comprised completely of mold and is able to regen from fatal wounds so long as his heart is in-tact), Martial Arts Expert (Able to counter a sneak attack from one of Chris' squad members and was stated to have received training after the Baker incident)

Lady Dimitrescu - Body Control and Natural Weaponry(At least in her base form), Transformation (Stated to be able to control her transformation) and Resistance to Poison Manipulation (The dagger used to forcefully trigger her transformation was coated in a bunch of different toxins and poisons)

Dimitrescu's Daughters - Intangibility, Animal Manipulation and Body Control (Their bodies are literally the bugs that swarm around them), Natural weaponry (Use their teeth to attack)

Donna - Body Puppetry, Mind Manipulation and Illusion creation

Moreau - Acid Manipulation, Large Size 0, Underwater Breathing, Natural Weaponry, Body Control and Transformation

Heisenberg - Magnetism Manipulation and Transformation with Large Size 0 in his mutated form

Rose Winters - She should probably have most (if not all) the abilities on Eveline's page considering she's stated to inherited her powers. The statement goes "Do you remember Eveline, the one with the anomalous fungus's power? Rose inherited that power. No... that girl will surpass even Eveline.". Rose also notes how she can do things even Chris doesn't know about, implying she had indeed surpassed Eveline by that time.

I haven't gotten to the Mother Miranda boss fight yet to give an accurate summary of her powers but I imagine someone will come along and give their input.

Last edited:
Rose Winters - She should probably have most (if not all) the abilities on Eveline's page considering she's stated to inherited her powers. The statement goes "Do you remember Eveline, the one with the anomalous fungus's power? Rose inherited that power. No... that girl will surpass even Eveline.". Rose also notes how she can do things even Chris doesn't know about, implying she had indeed surpassed Eveline by that time.
Two things that we need: RE9 and an Eveline profile.

Any man who can kill an alligator with his bare hands deserves some love, that's for sure.

Also Joe Baker is literally 9-A, and the main character of the single best DLC in Resident Evil history

Hmm maybe, Ethan there still have the same clothes and the bloody bandage on his hands, Rose is likely having a illusion ?

Anyways i know that Eveline needs a updade.
Probably an Easter egg tbh, also I think Chris should be upgraded to 8-A/Low 7-C via explosives and prep as shown in the end of the game ( making a calculation blog for it would be appreciated)

What's tier they gonna have? (And i mean, Mama D and Heisenberg, aside that f**k off, Donna and Moreau el)
I think Base Dimitrescu would be 9-B. Second form 9-A or 8-C.

Heisenbergs base tier would be unknown since he doesn't have any combat feats in his normal form. Though he still has superhuman strength as he wields his giant hammer without issue. Mega Heisenberg would be either 9-A or 8-C i feel.

I think Base Dimitrescu would be 9-B. Second form 9-A or 8-C.

Heisenbergs base tier would be unknown since he doesn't have any combat feats in his normal form. Though he still has superhuman strength as he wields his giant hammer without issue. Mega Heisenberg would be either 9-A or 8-C i feel.
In base, he should scale to Ethan whilst using his ability as he does impale him and it's implied he knocked him out for an unknown period

Back