• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Resident Evil 7 & 8 Discussion thread

In base, he should scale to Ethan whilst using his ability as he does impale him and it's implied he knocked him out for an unknown period
I know, i was referring to physical strength.

Edit: Actually i think 9-B is a safe bet because he's easily stronger than Ethan with how easily he wields his hammer.

Last edited:
Even zombies in RE are wall level+, they should be much stronger than That.

moreover in chris' boss fight the monster he faces could survive the explosives of the target locator (which destroyed a large amount of mold in 3 attacks). and Alcina, heisenberg and Moreau in their final forms should at least be comparable to the durability of that monster since they are special.

I not good with numbers, but i assume the nitrogen calc >>> tyrant feat?

Could be argued since RE3, Tyrant aren't the top of the verse anymore, the outlier argument could be debunked.

Wesker's durability is high 8-C.
The High 8-C key is the uroboros Wesker.

When we gonna make profiles for Miranda, Dimitrescu, Heisnberg and the others?
Well, i dont know the rules about creating new profile, but we should post feats and hax here in the moment.

only with preparation I believe, and we need to calc that big ass explosion at the end of RE8
Getting the size of the village would be a start, it would include some mountains located on the village and around the Mutamycete and if possible calc Chris's support fire against the giant mold blocking the entrance for the Mutamycete and against the giant Lyrant guy?

Joe baker showed to be stealthy when sneaking behind two trained soldier and managed to KO them easily.

Time stamp: 2:21

Is implied that Joe one hit killed a Mold with a single punch.

Time stamp: 5:28

This is also supported further, when Joe is capable of exploding Mold's entire limbs with a single punch or stomp and here exploding mold's head while with a neck break while he also sneaks on the mold.
Time stamp: 7:20 and 17:20

Joke broke a dor sized fence with wood planks reinforcing.

Timestamp: 22:39

Joe can explode limbs from stronger version of the mold
Timestamp: 12:05

Joke can survive this fall and direct hit with metal floor after being throwed by Mold Jack.

Timestamp: 14:13

Joe have enough strengh to remove Mold Jack's head from.

Timestamp: 14:40

Well later i post more stuff.

Yeah, we need to calc Lady D's busting or just scale her to the previous games 9-A big bosses

That seems pretty reasonable.
Also, something minor to note, but Jack Baker's age is actually 57 not 55 as his profile lists him. The newspaper in Ethan and Mia's house at the beginning of Village says "Jack Baker (57)".

Idk if this is that impressive but lady d also cut through steel bars in her dungeon when ethan got his hand cut off.

Idk if this is that impressive but lady d also cut through steel bars in her dungeon when ethan got his hand cut off.
Would help support her base key.
Her true form blowing the **** out of the spires or the terrace roof would be good to calc. Spires probably only 9-A, but the latter could maybe get something decent.

The hammer beast picking up and violently fragmenting that pillar is probably worth calcing. Easy 9-A feat at minimum.

I back. I stopped with the RE 7 and RE8 stuff here because me and some other people are doing a Wide Resident Evil Revision.

The wide revision includes AP/Dura/Speed changes and some hax additions.

Finished the game. A lot of feats to calculate and new powers and resistances to add.

Back