• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reshiram vs Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only for physical attacks though, which makes sense. If you've ever burned yourself, it does make you alot weaker.

From what I recall stat reductions do happen in the anime, hell even minor things like flinching happen in the anime

The point that needs to be proven is whether burn outside of game mechanics cuts Striking power in half.

Pokemon burns are not the same as conventional burns.

800px-Skyla Swanna Burn
When someone is burned in real life, they don't emit a red aura.

Regardless, it's established burns do have sustained damage and halve physical strength. Anyway. There are 3 votes right now and like 50 comments. So if y'all don't mind, I'd like to start making some headway on who wins.

To remind everyone, there's 1 vote for Goku and 1 vote for Reshiram. It's pretty obvious who everyone is leaning toward but I can't assume.

Goku with any Kaioken > Goku = Nappa (who could stomp the z warriors) >> One z warrior (could stomp Raditz) >> Full power Raditz >> A sample of Raditz power >> Piccolo is 69 Zettatons

I'll just put what real cal said about Reshiram

Reshiram > Base Kyurem > Genesect = Mewtwo = Deoxys = Rayquaza Mega form >> Rayquaza base > Primal Kyogre full power >>> 84 Zettatons (Kyogre does this by roaring)

Goku (Kaioken x4) >> Goku (Kaioken x3) >> Vegeta >> Goku Kaioken x2 >> Goku = Nappa (Calm) >> Nappa (Angry) >> Gohan (Masenko) > Piccolo >> One z warrior (could stomp Raditz) >> Full power Raditz >> A sample of Raditz power >> Goku = Piccolo is 69 Zettatons

Full chain of power.

They are roughly equal.

Actually

Goku (KKx4) >> Goku (KKx3) >> Vegeta >>> Goku (KKx2) >> Goku(KK) >>> Goku (training) >>>>> Nappa >>>> Angry Gohan >>>>> Piccolo (training) >>> Tien (training) >>>>> Saibamen = Raditz >>>>>> Goku (no training w/o weights) >> Piccolo (no training w/o weights) >> Piccolo (no training with weights)

Theglassman12 said:
Actually
Goku (KKx4) >> Goku (KKx3) >> Vegeta >>> Goku (KKx2) >> Goku(KK) >>> Goku (training) >>>>> Nappa >>>> Angry Gohan >>>>> Piccolo (training) >>> Tien (training) >>>>> Saibamen = Raditz >>>>>> Goku (no training w/o weights) >> Piccolo (no training w/o weights) >> Piccolo (no training with weights)
I like how you tripled all the symbols

@Ever

Nappa said the reason why he was doing so bad was because he was angry.

Also, Toriyama said in a WoG that shouki ("calmness") is one of the three components of ki, so if you get angry, you lose one of 'em, becoming weaker.

Gohan is an exception to the rule.

Well I tripled the symbols on characters that were just trashing the inferior person. I think I overdid the gohan >> piccolo part a little.

Theglassman12 said:
Well I tripled the symbols on characters that were just trashing the inferior person. I think I overdid the gohan >> piccolo part a little.

Technically, one could argue Resh>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Genesect. I would say keep it the same to prevent over inflated values and unquantifiable stats.

Reshiram > Base Kyurem > Genesect = Mewtwo = Deoxys = Rayquaza Mega form 300 zettaons I feel like the other scaling for Reshiram is better (gives a higher ap roaring is super casual)

@Kepekley23

I'm happy you put "can" one shot with KKx4 seeing has Reshiram has a multitude of moves to stall Goku until his body can't take it anymore.

Remember when Goku was baseline planet level with Kaio Ken x3 when the feat was Low 5-B, because feats actually meant something?

Theglassman12 said:
@Sceptile Goku also has abilities to stall his opponents.
If Goku uses Kaio-ken he can't afford to stall anyone. Also, what abilities? The only things he really has is solar flare and teleportation spam, which don't mean anything to Reshiram's Planetary range and AP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back