• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reshiram and Zekrom vs. Xerneas and Yveltal

LegitimatePotato said:
lol, stomp for Xerneas cuz it's a Fairy type XDDDDD

But in all sereousness, would typing count in this, or does that only matter ingame?
Typing is a factor in the anime so I think it's legit.

I agree with SuperKamiNappa.

That being said, Xerneas and Yveltal should stomp from a hax perspective, considering their control over life and death.

Well then, allowing typing means two big advantages

Zekrom>Yveltal

Xerneas>Zekrom

Given that they are all Continent Level in AP and Durability, and Speed is equalized that leaves it down to hax and other abilities. Xerneas is the only one out of the bunch who can't fly to some extent, so Zekrom and Reshiram could just go really high up and attack it. But then again Xerneas has Geomancy which would make trouble for them. You'd think Yveltal would just get rekt by a couple Fusion Bolts, but it has Roost and Oblivion Wing for longevity, it's not out of the fight early.

I think I'm going to give it to Xerneas and Yveltal tho. Just cause they have better hax and movesets. One last question I have though since I haven't watched the anime or movies, Does Fusion Bolt + Fusion Flare's damage still double when used after each other like in the games? Cuz if it does, then I might rethink my vote.

Xerneas would win against Reshiram, cause Fairy-Type-Pokémon are strong against dragons.

Zekrom would win against Yveltal, cause Electric-Type-Pokémon are strong against Flying-Type-Pokémon.

Fire resist Fairy, so Reshiram wont get the disadvantage of being a Dragon type. The rest would be interesting to anticipate, cuz pokemon duels in anime are not like in game, where moves are affected by RNG. Imagine they fight each other like Gundam and Valkyries dogfighting, it would be real eye candy

yveltal has death manipulation and pietrification, and even if he get killed he would take the life energy of reshiram and zecrom and kill them too

Back