• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Resetted match: Djin vs Izuku Midoriya (7C match)

it's a ability I don't think you can equalize Non-Physical Interaction (Comparable to All Might, who can physically interact with beings made out of pure energy
I didn't equalize non physical interaction...how does that even work?

I didn't equalize non physical interaction...how does that even work?
When he’s a smoke cloud he can still be reached by Blackwhip, as Midoryia has NPI, meaning that he can grab elemental beings and the such.
For Fa-Jin’s usage in speed, it’s still a massive boost bringing his speed from baseline hypersonic or Mach 5 (as per equalized rules) to Mach 23.2, meaning he nearly jumps by Two tiers of speed for that moment, Uno is not dodging that, and we’ve see that Faux 100% (45%+Blackwhip+Fa-jin) can one tap people comparable to 45% (instantly one shot lady Nagant’s arm, who is comparable to 45%) So, take that as you will if we apply it to 30% (Likely just means it’s going to deal heavy HEAVY damage to Uno that he isn’t going to dodge.)

When he’s a smoke cloud he can still be reached by Blackwhip, as Midoryia has NPI, meaning that he can grab elemental beings and the such.
For Fa-Jin’s usage in speed, it’s still a massive boost bringing his speed from baseline hypersonic or Mach 5 (as per equalized rules) to Mach 23.2, meaning he nearly jumps by Two tiers of speed for that moment, Uno is not dodging that, and we’ve see that Faux 100% (45%+Blackwhip+Fa-jin) can one tap people comparable to 45% (instantly one shot lady Nagant’s arm, who is comparable to 45%) So, take that as you will if we apply it to 30% (Likely just means it’s going to deal heavy HEAVY damage to Uno that he isn’t going to dodge.)
I see.

I understand that there's a significant speed gap when Fajin is involved, but I.R.I.S. has been shown to predict pretty much every attack and enhancing the user's perception to the point that anyone would remain still as if stopped in time even when they are moving at high speeds such that there would already be a countermeasure in place before they started moving. The most effective countermeasure for such a predicament is teleportation or a simple slash.

Yeah, not significant enough to be even double his speed, have a hard time believing it’s gonna let him dodge a dash nearly 5x faster than him
a typical school student managed to dodge a shockwave sent through the ground with I.R.I.S. without override mode. that's more than a 5x difference.

a typical school student managed to dodge a shockwave sent through the ground with I.R.I.S. without override mode. that's more than a 5x difference.
Shockwaves travel at Mach 1
According to the profiles these characters can travel at Mach 5 or higher

soundwaves (mach 1) is slower than shockwaves
Alright I’ll concede they don’t travel at 343 m/s.
they travel at 370 m/s.
no, Uno can only travel at subsonic speeds in the profile.
Subsonic travel speed. Hypersonic combat and reaction speeds” he can react to hypersonic attacks, not ones that are nearly high hypersonic (who’s baseline is 5x the amount required to be hypersonic, which is what Uno is)

also, shockwaves are only 370 m/s in air, this shockwave was sent through the ground, which means it's significantly faster than when it is in air.

Then he has no chance by your own logic of escaping any use of Fa-Jin + Blackwhip.
Alright let’s assume Uno is baseline subsonic in travel speed. That makes the attack 232x his travel speed

See above point.
you know, teleportation is still an option to avoid right? also, assuming ali was just average human speed since he's just a school student with no notable speed feats (5m/s), the difference between the speed he moves vs the shockwave's speed in solid (1250m/s), there is a 250x difference.

so Djin could react to something that's 250x faster than him, with I.R.I.S. without activating override mode.

you know, teleportation is still an option to avoid right? also, assuming ali was just average human speed since he's just a school student with no notable speed feats (5m/s), the difference between the speed he moves vs the shockwave's speed in solid (1250m/s), there is a 250x difference.
He predicts teleportation, just like he did mirio’s he can do it again. Not to hard for the kid who predicts 6 homing sniper shots all done in the dark when his danger sense doesn’t work because they’re fast enough to have previously blitzed it
And yeah I watched your scene in question he got ample time to know just exact what was gonna happen, that’s not a speed feat split on a dime that he’d have to do here. Because that was a device that caused it, already subject to his information analysis (I.R.I.S has some much tech manip), and also cause by a guy slamming his fist down, far away from him, that’s enough time to make a short hop when the thing is like 4 feet wide And multiple meters away from him (he made the hop before it was even on screen showing his dodge, so we can assume he made it when it just got released.) you’d have to be dummy stupid to not try to avoid something you know is going to be coming especially when you know where and exactly when.
And also 5 m/s is bottom of the barrel, we’re assuming the best so it’s 7.7 m/s, don’t need to do the math on that. 5 m/s would be like a middle schooler trying their best who’s got a D in gym.

He predicts teleportation, just like he did mirio’s he can do it again. Not to hard for the kid who predicts 6 homing sniper shots all done in the dark when his danger sense doesn’t work because they’re fast enough to have previously blitzed it
And yeah I watched your scene in question he got ample time to know just exact what was gonna happen, that’s not a speed feat split on a dime that he’d have to do here. Because that was a device that caused it, already subject to his information analysis (I.R.I.S has some much tech manip), and also cause by a guy slamming his fist down, far away from him, that’s enough time to make a short hop when the thing is like 4 feet wide And multiple meters away from him (he made the hop before it was even on screen showing his dodge, so we can assume he made it when it just got released.) you’d have to be dummy stupid to not try to avoid something you know is going to be coming especially when you know where and exactly when.
And also 5 m/s is bottom of the barrel, we’re assuming the best so it’s 7.7 m/s, don’t need to do the math on that. 5 m/s would be like a middle schooler trying their best who’s got a D in gym.
Isn't mirio's quirk intangibility?

So you proved my point, that Uno would know every single attack izuku was going to use, including the combination of Fajin and black whip. besides quantum computer levels of analytical prediction would allow Uno to see through any attack thrown at him, he could also spin the wrist of his cybernetic to form a psuedo-barrier against air shots and black whips as well. The only thing izuku can do is just don't get close to Uno at all and keep sniping from afar.

7.7 is only for the most athletic teenagers, and Ali isn't that much athletic at the very start of the series, also, he dodged the shockwave, as it came at him in the scene shown. Like he was standing there for more than 6 seconds before dodging, while less than 7 meters away from both Dos and Trez.

Isn't mirio's quirk intangibility?
Mirio’s quirk is permeation and in his own words he can do a “Bethesda glitch” where he warps by causing his body to be shunted out of the ground similar to a teleport (that’s why it’s called a Bethesda glitch as in those titles certain actions will cause you to teleport randomly)
So you proved my point, that Uno would know every single attack izuku was going to use, including the combination of Fajin and black whip. besides quantum computer levels of analytical prediction would allow Uno to see through any attack thrown at him, he could also spin the wrist of his cybernetic to form a psuedo-barrier against air shots and black whips as well. The only thing izuku can do is just don't get close to Uno at all and keep sniping from afar.
No, I said that it was analyzed because I.R.I.S has TECHNOLOGY information analysis which is how they analyzed it, Deku isn’t a cyborg I hope you know, his attacks come from air pressure not tech. He isn’t getting analyzed before he uses a move, aside from just “attacking”, because he hasn’t used The boost hasn’t been used yet.
7.7 is only for the most athletic teenagers, and Ali isn't that much athletic at the very start of the series, also, he dodged the shockwave, as it came at him in the scene shown. Like he was standing there for more than 6 seconds before dodging, while less than 7 meters away from both Dos and Trez.
Yes, a shockwave which is being caused by some slamming their fist on the ground.
Oh yeah, and Iris gave him the pattern for it as well and he dodged it while the other was still in motion, in other words he jumped at a point before the hands contacted the ground.
how do we know this? Because if it really was six seconds then the shockwave would have been long gun, and Ali would be paste.
It was a frozen shot to show us what they were, those aren’t literal seconds mate

Mirio’s quirk is permeation and in his own words he can do a “Bethesda glitch” where he warps by causing his body to be shunted out of the ground similar to a teleport (that’s why it’s called a Bethesda glitch as in those titles certain actions will cause you to teleport randomly)

No, I said that it was analyzed because I.R.I.S has TECHNOLOGY information analysis which is how they analyzed it, Deku isn’t a cyborg I hope you know, his attacks come from air pressure not tech. He isn’t getting analyzed before he uses a move, aside from just “attacking”, because he hasn’t used The boost hasn’t been used yet.

Yes, a shockwave which is being caused by some slamming their fist on the ground.
Oh yeah, and Iris gave him the pattern for it as well and he dodged it while the other was still in motion, in other words he jumped at a point before the hands contacted the ground.
how do we know this? Because if it really was six seconds then the shockwave would have been long gun, and Ali would be paste.
It was a frozen shot to show us what they were, those aren’t literal seconds mate

If by air pressure, then I.R.I.S. would warn the user about it. It's practically made from the most advanced programs compacted into one device that could match quantum computers. Even Ali in season 3 stated that utilizing I.R.I.S. is like having a computer in your head.

Once again, user's perception of their surroundings are very enhanced to that kind of point that time seems to have gone to a halt. To save us the trouble, I'll go and calculate Ali's reaction speed with normal I.R.I.S. to see the massive difference between his travel speed and reaction speed alright?

If by air pressure, then I.R.I.S. would warn the user about it. It's practically made from the most advanced programs compacted into one device that could match quantum computers. Even Ali in season 3 stated that utilizing I.R.I.S. is like having a computer in your head.
yeah, like I said, aside from attacking.
wouldnt figure out what the attack is (hasn’t heard or seen it before) but certainly can know it’s going to hurt.
Once again, user's perception of their surroundings are very enhanced to that kind of point that time seems to have gone to a halt. To save us the trouble, I'll go and calculate Ali's reaction speed with normal I.R.I.S. to see the massive difference between his travel speed and reaction speed alright?
No thats not really how this works.
You need to calc distances and get the amounts the series shows with feats, multipliers from those aren’t good enough, if Iris has shown hypersonic that’s it, only hypersonic. 100% Deku doesn’t get to be 20x faster than 5%, so it’s not like I’m making this up
The highest Ejen Ali has is baseline hypersonic as a characters attacks catch flame (Mach 4.88, upscaling by being much faster).
So that’s the difference between the subsonic movement speed Uno has and his combat/reaction speed, Iris only improves reaction speed but doesn’t have anything on profile higher than hypersonic, suggesting that it cannot prevent him from being hit by an attack that is far faster.
also Uno shouldn’t fully scale to 25.1 KT he got his arm destroyed by the attack, so it‘s more like he has the durability to survive but he was still grievously injured (so just like put the feat and no difference, let the people figure it out)

Uno casually blocked Rizwan's attacks that caught fire without having iris back in season 1.

Also iris doesn't have any speed it's a device that gives analytical prediction, information analysis, technology manipulation and hacking while enhancing a person's perception and reactions to an extremely high degree.

Uno was presumably very injured before he was blown up in the explosion hence losing an arm while the rest of his body is intact. It was already discussed as such in the Malaysian discussion thread.

Once again, Ali who hasn't become an agent. Could dodge shockwaves sent through a solid medium despite having no combat prowess or experience. Reaction speed is the speed of a person to react and perform countermeasures in a situation. Combat speed is the speed of an individual in combat and travel speed is how fast they are out of combat.

I mean really, someone can have subsonic travel speed with sub-relativistic reaction and defeat someone with massively hypersonic combat speed in melee combat due to faster reactions. This is a typical thing that happens in vs debates.

Uno casually blocked Rizwan's attacks that caught fire without having iris back in season 1.

Also iris doesn't have any speed it's a device that gives analytical prediction, information analysis, technology manipulation and hacking while enhancing a person's perception and reactions to an extremely high degree.
if it doesn’t increase reaction speed he isn’t dodging, Deku is naturally faster. And is the one being brought down to UNO’s speed, so unless by some stretch of logic Deku is being brought down to far lower levels than UNO’s own speed, he’s going to be at the speed of Uno, who got defeated by Zane while he had Iris and Zane didn’t.
that Mach 23.2 attack? Over 4x faster than anything Iris has had to deal with before, if it’s just one showing from Ali at the beginning of the series, then it’s much better to take the showings from the character in question.
Combined with going against Class M lifting strength, a single blackwhip meaning game over stamina wise (he can’t teleport forever against someone who has gone for a month without proper food water or rest while dealing with literal holes being punched him by bullets). The ability to just peace out, fly away, and zone him the **** out, and just his general combat genius compared to Uno who has to rely on Iris for such maneuvers, he’s not losing.
I insist I'll calc the dang shockwave dodging feat.
do it, I won’t stop you.

Back