• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I was talking about Power Null, should've made that clear.

What does it null specifically?

can nuffy his attacks
What does nullify attacks mean in this case?

Does it just null kinetic energy of one attack or his super power ability? Would it turn off OFA or would it be that his attack doesn't have any effectiveness in that moment?

And I guess I should've asked this first, but what calc does the Bakugan's High 7-C scale to?

I assume that determines if the Fate Manipulation works or not.

What does nullify attacks mean in this case?

Does it just null kinetic energy of one attack or his super power ability? Would it turn off OFA or would it be that his attack doesn't have any effectiveness in that moment?

And I guess I should've asked this first, but what calc does the Bakugan's High 7-C scale to?

I assume that determines if the Fate Manipulation works or not.
Basied on it making a laser attack and a weapon attack bounce off of him, I'd says so

The energy is likely where the Multi-City Block level rating comes from, but where's the Large Town level coming from?

1.3e17/86400 = 1.5046296e+12 Joules or 359.61 Tons of TNT. (How many seconds there are in a day)

If they don't have a calculation to scale from I'm taking him as scaling above baseline, which means Izuku is around 4x stronger.

Meaning his Limited Fate Manipulation doesn't work on him.

Also, I think a Hurricane would be Low 7-B at the least and not High 7-C.

Anyone super knowledge on Bakugan ratings that can answer this?

Btw, he attracts the power of the opponent he draws towards himself with the hurricane. So, even if his kinetic energy is 4 times lower than Deku's, he can absorb Deku's power with his Gravity Chamber ability. Bakugan can increase their own power or reduce the opponent's power during battle, thanks to their skill cards. They can even do these two features at the same time. By the way, although only 1 power nullfication ability is added to the profile, it has 2 power nullfication abilities. These are Grand Down and Destruction Buster which are already added in the profile.

Reading the guys profile this is what I’m getting:

His main win con is his gravity thing, which lets him beat anyone weaker than him when they get dragged in. If you’re stronger or equal, nothing happens I assume.

To help him do this, his storm ability lets him shoot out Lightning balls that if they hit lower your power. His other ability, Auragano Revenge, just seems to straight take away your power and add to his own with a kind of rainbow mist.

Merge Shield adds on any extra stat boosts the opponent has to himself but doesn’t get rid of them, so in this case he would get stronger if Deku went from 10% to 15%, but Deku would not get weaker.

Destruction Buster seems to be the actual “power null” ability, where he shoots a lightning ball and nulls your attack while gaining a stat boost and blasting you.

Idk how any of this translates to an actual fight considering the rate of his power stealing and amping is “100g’s” and that he comes from basically a card game. At best I think it means he can only use one ability at a time and then the effect goes away, idk Bakugan lore for if he’s a real being off the card and how he fights solo.

Also I do not see any High 7-C calc other than a hurricane feat being referenced on several profiles.

No. Especially since Hydra's main method of winning that people were voting for just straight up doesn't work.

His limited Fate Manipulation is worthless since Izuku is stronger. Hyrda is scaling above 143.64 Kilotons, while Izuku is 550 Kilotons. SBA has him start at 15%.

Power Null only effects one attack and his Status Reductions, which isn't labeled on his Powers and Ability section for some reason, isn't good enough to close the gap between them. It's far too vague as removing 100 Gs and adding 100 Gs doesn't tell us anything in this fight. Meaning it's an unknown decrease and an unknown increase.

This isn't enough to jump the gap, meaning Izuku is still multiple times stronger than Hydra here even with all of the status reduction he gets and the increases Hydra gets.

Hydranoid has no way to avoid getting restrained and smashed about by Blackwhip until he goes down.

Note: I find this High 7-C rating suspicious since just creating a normal storm that's only 20 km is Low 7-B.

A Hurricane is vastly bigger than that and should be far higher, they spread over 100 kilometers easily. These characters are Low 7-B at the least, and are likely higher.

The 143 KT value is old and outdated compared to our current methods. Should be saved for a CRT of this verse I'm aware, but I want to make this known.

So does the tornado calculation need to be updated or is there just a tornado calculation for Low level Bakugans?

I'll be real, I need some mad man to watch all of Bakugan just to find feats for low level Bakugan and update the 2-C scaling chain

Also to give these mf more abilities

I'll be real, I need some mad man to watch all of Bakugan just to find feats for low level Bakugan and update the 2-C scaling chain

Also to give these mf more abilities
There doesn't seem to be anything more that can be added to the Bakugan characters. I tried to increase the speed to Infinity speed, but it didn't work either. Looking at the last two Bakugan CRTs it seems like there's just nothing left. We can find the feat for Lifting Strength. Hydranoid's ability to carry 3 Bakugan, Drago's ability to carry the BT System, and the load carried by worker Bakugan. These can be calculated as the size of the rock etc. that Shun Kazami destroyed with his kick.

Back