• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Resetted match: Djin vs Izuku Midoriya (7C match)

SBA assumed.

25.1 kilotons vs 5.8 kilotons respectively

4.32 times difference.

Last edited:
Idk but if Djin is in anyway comparable to Zain in the predictions/skill department Deku gets skill stomped lol.

Idk but if Djin is in anyway comparable to Zain in the predictions/skill department Deku gets skill stomped lol.
@Acer__ would argue otherwise that izuku has many ways of taking him down. Besides, 4km distance is giving izuku many chances to throw tornadoes and cyclones.

Final Act, YES
we can take what I said last match Here
and apply it to an even smarter and better Deku.
His class M isn’t >~1000 tons it’s better than Ryukyu who scales to Nejire‘s 100% (or 3.33x her 30%, which is ~3200 tons, putting him at around 10000 tons)
He has his mid gauntlets on his feet and arms which can block up to 7-A attacks.
Danger sense will tell him if Uno even tries to get a jump on him, and is shown by muscular to help him dodge attacks.
fan-Jin amps him to an unknown point (I will say it can’t get him to faux 100%, as that requires 45%), but it stacks many times superior to him, and amps speed.
His analytical prediction is to the point where unless you have over 6 homing attacks all of which being faster than him you’re hits are going to be unreliable at best.
Smokescreen in, somehow useful, as it can only be blown away by UNO’s shockwaves, but it travels for hundreds of meters, and I don’t think he can see through it.
and float means he can just peace out need-be.

Uno's intangibility would render grapples completely useless, well not totally useless as one could just as easily grab his wrist temporarily and punch him. As shown when Uno fought agent Zain.

Well, his fighting someone with a similar equipment to agent Zain, Minus the guns.

Fair enough but I.R.I.S. would calculate Izuku's next move further ahead of that.

Anyone who wields I.R.I.S. generally have massively better perception speed of most things which would allow Uno to notice the sudden speed difference between him and Izuku when using Fa Jin.

Uno's Analytical prediction is pretty much very dependant on I.R.I.S. which is pretty much on point and no sell other forms of analytical prediction like Agent Zain's at the start of the fight.

Smokescreen wouldn't hinder I.R.I.S. at all.

Uno would just spam teleport to reach floating Izuku if necessary.

Uno's intangibility would render grapples completely useless, well not totally useless as one could just as easily grab his wrist temporarily and punch him. As shown when Uno fought agent Zain.
not agains Izuku, he has NPI.
meaning he can grab, while Uno is still smoke
Uno would just spam teleport to reach floating Izuku if necessary.
ok but consider floating higher

Back