• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

“Remember when I was Multiversal?”

Maverick_Zero_X

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
Bill Cipher vs Alien X

Speed equalized

image0.png
image1.png

Bill starts with transmutation iirc

And Alien X will probably start with TK or mind hax

Apparently Alien X's power comes from the minds in his pocket dimension, so even if Alien X were to be transmuted, would it even prevent him from attacking?

Iirc the reason why Alien x stomped Big chipper in the past was because none of his hax can reach Alien x pocket dimension while Alien X just one shot with anything he has.

OT : Stomp FRA

Last edited:
Okay but what are Bill wincons exactly? Since Alien x killing him over and over again still counts as an incap which is still stomp

He can't use his powers without his body. If his body's destroyed then he can't do anything.
As long as said hax doesn't kill or destroy Alien x then he would still be able to use his powers and this includes things like transmutation, mind hax,.... Since those aren't hax that can kill him

As long as said hax doesn't kill or destroy Alien x then he would still be able to use his powers and this includes things like transmutation, mind hax,.... Since those aren't hax that can kill him
Trasmutation will destroy his real body and it will become something else won't it?

I don't really think it counts as body destruction but if it does I guess it's a stomp since AX has no other wincons and most of his hax aren't in character
Well yes, if your body changes into something completely different, then it's no different than being destroyed. But I think X can still mind hax , I don't think he gets it fast enough though.

Well yes, if your body changes into something completely different, then it's no different than being destroyed. But I think X can still mind hax , I don't think he gets it fast enough though.
Bill 2-D mind gave him a 3-D physical form, but his mind still is treated as 2-D here iirc

That's not how things work in fiction we always assume that Higher dimensional hax can affect lower dimensional beings that's how it works at least on this site
No, it only applies when the character is 3-D against some kind of Higher D, since, higher D usually always can affect 3-D, however, 2-D is another case, it requires feats

Back