• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cause Relius without much prep can easily create a clone or chill in some other dimension and passively be invisible while freezing his opponents with fear and shred through space and time with Ignis and soul scar on a 2-A level with his own power and Ignis at will, on top of being able to info analyze anyone with a glare.

Prep time is just that on crack cocaine.

Well Aleister can easily invade High 1C space that not even Othinus aware of. Aleister already has many clone that is separate from him.

I'm not saying Aleis-tan can win, vice versa, but he is good with prep time too.

For now let's assume they have no prep.

SBA states both start at 4km because Aleister range advantages. I suppose Relius passive won't reach Aleister yet since his range is only tens of meters, unless he use teleportation.

So even if we assume Aleister can be affected by his hax, he still lack the range to do so unless i'm mistaken about something.

depends on how many clones he can make to counter act his clones while chilling in another dimension when he analyzes him right away.

and I also don't recall Crowley being able to detect something invisible to him nor him having any counters to any of Relius' passives.

Demons and Angels in To Aru are both invisible and non corporal without bodies, and Relius's passive don't have planetary range and thus can't kill all the Aleister clones across the planet.

So what stops Aleister from faxing one of the clones to the 11th dimension and sealing Relius away like he does Magic Gods, which are High 1C?

Schnee One said:
Demons and Angels in To Aru are both invisible and non corporal without bodies, and Relius's passive don't have planetary range and thus can't kill all the Aleister clones across the planet.
So what stops Aleister from faxing one of the clones to the 11th dimension and sealing Relius away like he does Magic Gods, which are High 1C?
Is it actually referred to as faxxing btw? I just think it's funny that that's the term everyone uses.

Read above

He can seal Magic Gods, which are High 1C

What's Relius? Because unless he can passively destroy all 1.4 billion clones he's not joking Aleister.

If i'm not mistaken, Aleister never attacked someone outside the Hidden Phase when he was inside it, but he could fight with High Priest, an immensurable being, in a place of infinite/no size outside of time.

Theglassman12 said:
if he can go to a High 1-C realm then why is his range at best planetary?
It's not

He's only Planetary with Bifocles, beyond that it says it varies on Spiritual Triping

What? Spiritual Tripping isn't a tier, you're thinking of blasting Rod

Spiritual Tripping also does increase range

Even then, if he can't do it directly from a dimension he can still do it outside his range.

It's not

He's only Planetary with Bifocles, beyond that it says it varies on Spiritual Tripping

This, seems that's outdated

No it says he is planetary with Bilocation which is what he uses to fax out clones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back